FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Feedback on new mailbox views

Jump to newest
 

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Pop any feedback here on the changes to the mailbox where you can now view it by INTRODUCTIONS, CONVERSATIONS or FRIENDS

Admin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ubyRonCouple
4 weeks ago

Lancs

I'm not sure but when you mark a message unread now it seems to delete it instead?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ubyRonCouple
4 weeks ago

Lancs


"I'm not sure but when you mark a message unread now it seems to delete it instead?"

Seems to be ok now. Interesting

Definitely lost a few messages last night when marking them unread

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipstick KissesWoman
4 weeks ago

Newry

I think I'd prefer messages to not move into conversations until a certain number of messages have been exchanged. As it stands, just replying to say no thanks becomes a conversation so that section can become cluttered quickly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uliette500Woman
4 weeks ago

Hull

Why is the friends tab the last one? Surely that would be the one people will use most followed by conversations then introductions.

The order seems backwards to me.

Personally if I haven"t replied to someone there is a reason for that. I don't particularly need them on any list.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rs BxxWoman
4 weeks ago

Chippenham

Personally I think that it's very helpful. Sometimes conversations can easily get lost amongst the junk mail never to be found again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 10/09/26 19:39:25]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

It's a very helpful addition.

One thing I've noticed, if you're in the conversation tab, and reply to someone, it then takes you back to the all tab automatically.

Is there a way it can stay on your previously selected tab?

It's not a big issue as you can easily click conversations again, but would be good if it stayed on your selected tab until you want to move to another one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautifulChaosWoman
4 weeks ago

-

I'd just leave my tab on friends but it automatically goes to all.

It should stay on the one chosen to be more helpful.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ers4fun2Man
4 weeks ago

Smokietown, Arbroath

Find it unnecessary, managed so far for 12 years without it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ockythrobbinMan
4 weeks ago

Durham

Just made it even easier for people to ignore you when trying to engage with them for the first time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *homas400Man
4 weeks ago

Carmarthen / Llandeilo

I don't feel I'm in a position to comment as I rarely get any mail. 😢

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *P28Woman
4 weeks ago

Portsmouth/PDI Gran Canaria

Excellent new update...keep them coming.

It really helps as now, hopefully it will prevent me losing conversations I'm in the middle of when I get an influx of messages. Previously the new messages would push the others down my message list.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eyeYCouple
4 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Seems good 👍😊

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uliette500Woman
4 weeks ago

Hull

I'd prefer the default to be on friends not all.

Or at least for it to stay on the one you've selected and not keep going back to all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocalgentMan
4 weeks ago

a village

I think this is great. Helps avoid conversations getting lost. Sure it can be improved but a great step

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unKinkyCouple-XCouple
4 weeks ago

Hampshire

I like it. It would be great it you had the option to 'click' to add it to conversations rather than just a reply.

For example replying to a mesaage about 'face pic friday' would put them into conversation and clog it up. I presume if you delete the thread and they message again it would go straight into conversations?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eekySweetheartWoman
4 weeks ago

Hampshire


"I like it. It would be great it you had the option to 'click' to add it to conversations rather than just a reply.

For example replying to a mesaage about 'face pic friday' would put them into conversation and clog it up. I presume if you delete the thread and they message again it would go straight into conversations? "

I meant to say this on this account😄😄

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heekyNerdMan
4 weeks ago

Liverpool

Not sure how you’d achieve it given the complication of having the system know if a pic is still available… but being able to filter by “contains pictures” is probably a great addition. Stops you scrolling through a river of shit…

Additionally… a keyword search you can set yourself. If you’ve asked people to write something random, it’d be nice to be able to set a filter for it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *usty kayWoman
4 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

I like the addition of introductions but the conversations tab seems like a waste of time unless we can choose which conversations to put there.

As someone else has said, the introduction message moving into the conversation list after 1 message is too much. Then there are conversations in the conversation list that only have one message because it's been over 3 months since I last said no thank you. If I clear my introduction list there is no difference between all and conversations.

It would be better to be able to mark a chat as a conversation ourselves so we have an inbox we know we want to reply to without scrolling through everything else.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *w1stedS1sta2026Woman
4 weeks ago

Tw1stedTown

I like the new addition but i would say messages move to conversations tab after a few messages have been exchanged (say 4 or 5)... nothing else to add as of yet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
4 weeks ago

Notts

Clicked on every tab and get exactly the same screen?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguy64Man
4 weeks ago

Brentwood


"I don't feel I'm in a position to comment as I rarely get any mail. 😢 "

You probably will now 🥰

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ed_BlueCouple
4 weeks ago

Loughborough

A pointless addition.

Not really any benefit

Id much prefer some of the other 100s of requests to be done.

Much like the locations in meets.

Midlands and beyond.

Stories section for op posting only with a like feature....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top