FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

See forum activity from profiles

Jump to newest
 

By *ncoatsMatt OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Pontllanfraith

I find myself learning a lot about people from their interactions in the forums, so it'd be useful to see forum posts from a profile. I haven't found a way yet, if it already exists, I'd love to know how.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

You can't but a workaround is to tap the green arrow next to your name and replace your name with theirs in the URL.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ncoatsMatt OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Pontllanfraith


"You can't but a workaround is to tap the green arrow next to your name and replace your name with theirs in the URL. "

Cool, thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top