FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Search and hotlist

Jump to newest
 

By *wingingVines OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Halifax

What I'd really like is, when I do a search, there be some for of indicator, like the medal, tick, flag and mobile - but preferably on the right hand side so you can see easier - that indicates that the person/couple is on my hotlist.

I add people at different times to go back to, so don't remember who I've added (a bit like adding to favourites on Vinted!) so it would be helpful to know who I've already saved so I'm not reopening their profiles from the search.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyalewithcheeseCouple
5 weeks ago

Stoke

we would love that too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple
5 weeks ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

That would be great!

And also to be able to filter your hotlist by location

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top