FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

red flag profiles

Jump to newest
 

By *bone.75 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Gateshead

Has anyone else noticed a lot of new profiles simply saying

"I'm an XX year old women looking to meet men"

Checking updates and looking at profiles for people who just joined seems to be a lot of these.

Guessing they're bots or sex workers or scammers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

That's the text the site defaults to if the person doesn't fill it in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bone.75 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Gateshead


"That's the text the site defaults to if the person doesn't fill it in"

Do'h

I'll just go and sit in the corner and be quiet then shall I?

😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex


"That's the text the site defaults to if the person doesn't fill it in

Do'h

I'll just go and sit in the corner and be quiet then shall I?

😂"

no need for that you're not the first person to ask this by a very long chalk

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top