FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Chat rooms

Jump to newest
 

By *igger9969 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Aberdare

Why can’t I join chat rooms any more.

Been here over 10 years and now can’t join them.

I have put complains in but still says I not a site supporter which is a not right

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
5 weeks ago

Notts

Don't you have to be photo verified by admin nowadays. Not really sure. I've been on and off here for years, and every profile I've had it won't let me continue any further without getting photo verified first, I know this isn't the same for everyone. But I can't even become a site supporter unless I photo verify. Can never understand why people are so against it. It should be compulsory for everyone. Maybe backed up by a passport or driving licence. It would certainly cut down on fake profiles.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 
 

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

O o O oo

You may have a ban. Ask Admin from the contact links to review for you.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
back to top