FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Emojis in profile blurb

Jump to newest
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
5 weeks ago

Is there a way you can make this a thing please

I know it will annoy some, but I want to redo my profile and I tried to use one as a test, but it just appears as 2 question marks.

Pretty please Admin

😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickle_my_pickleWoman
5 weeks ago

nosy town

Yes also in verifications as you can never have enough of 💦💦💦💦💦 to show it was an amazing time and you definitely did "the sex"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
5 weeks ago

Essex ++

Oh no. What fresh hell would this become

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
5 weeks ago


"Oh no. What fresh hell would this become "

Exactly!

It would make profiles much more interesting and entertaining, emojis are good for comedy, expression and emphasis of a point.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *athomMan
5 weeks ago

South Coast

Yes please, what’s the harm if technically possible 😊

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *vaRoseWoman
5 weeks ago

Ankh-Morpork

Yes!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple
5 weeks ago

North Somerset

Can we have gifs in forum threads roo please. I have a carefully harvested collection for every occasion. 😇😇😂😂

Obi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avenwrexham75TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Wrexham

Yes please!

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *vaRoseWoman
5 weeks ago

Ankh-Morpork


"Can we have gifs in forum threads roo please. I have a carefully harvested collection for every occasion. 😇😇😂😂

Obi"

Sammmmeeee

I would be a menace mind you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
4 weeks ago

a spooky castle

I would like this to I ❤️ the use of emojis

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top