FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Disappearing verifications when someone leaves FAB

Jump to newest
 

By *ISSchievous Couple OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

County Durham

This week we lost a couple of lovely verifications because they had decided to leave FAB. It’s such a shame we lose verifications like this. Could admin change this so verifications remain when someone leaves please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sexyCouple
5 weeks ago

LUTTERWORTH

Yes, we've had that too.

Would be good for they could remain.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
5 weeks ago

Essex ++

But both of you still have lots of lovely verifications so why does it matter? If they stayed they would have to remove the name so nobody would know who they are from anyway.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *existentialMan
5 weeks ago

Didcot

Here's a tip. Never leave fab. Hide your profile instead. So many people decide to rejoin later and wish they still had their verifications.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eyeYCouple
4 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Yeah, it is a pity..

We know some me we've lost have been couples splitting and a few ladies who've met 'the one' and decided they valued them more than swinging.

Just reasons to leave, though our thoughts are, a lot of drivel remains on the forum thread's by users who've left the site, unsure why it's been decided that more valuable verifications and memories disappear 🤷😔 x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
4 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Here's a tip. Never leave fab. Hide your profile instead. So many people decide to rejoin later and wish they still had their verifications. "

Some people want to leave and get rid of all traces of themselves including on other people's profiles - veris, messages etc. Hiding doesn't work for those people.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
4 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Yeah, it is a pity..

We know some me we've lost have been couples splitting and a few ladies who've met 'the one' and decided they valued them more than swinging.

Just reasons to leave, though our thoughts are, a lot of drivel remains on the forum thread's by users who've left the site, unsure why it's been decided that more valuable verifications and memories disappear 🤷😔 x"

They might be more valuable to you but to the person leaving they might well the most personal thing that they might want to get rid of.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eyeYCouple
4 weeks ago

Nr Leicester


"Yeah, it is a pity..

We know some me we've lost have been couples splitting and a few ladies who've met 'the one' and decided they valued them more than swinging.

Just reasons to leave, though our thoughts are, a lot of drivel remains on the forum thread's by users who've left the site, unsure why it's been decided that more valuable verifications and memories disappear 🤷😔 x

They might be more valuable to you but to the person leaving they might well the most personal thing that they might want to get rid of. "

Possibly, or possibly just conjecture.

Do they get a choice when leaving?, we'd have no issue in ours remaining if we did and pretty sure many would feel the same.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *manteeCouple
4 weeks ago

Manchester

We have had quite a number of verifications removed when people choose to leave Fab

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
4 weeks ago

Essex ++


"Yeah, it is a pity..

We know some me we've lost have been couples splitting and a few ladies who've met 'the one' and decided they valued them more than swinging.

Just reasons to leave, though our thoughts are, a lot of drivel remains on the forum thread's by users who've left the site, unsure why it's been decided that more valuable verifications and memories disappear 🤷😔 x

They might be more valuable to you but to the person leaving they might well the most personal thing that they might want to get rid of.

Possibly, or possibly just conjecture.

Do they get a choice when leaving?, we'd have no issue in ours remaining if we did and pretty sure many would feel the same."

I think on such things Fab admin probably right to err on the side of caution. I guess ideally people would be given the choice but suspect that is a rather major software exercise. I've left a few times over many years as single and couple. In some cases I wouldn't have minded veris remaining but in other I wanted get rid of all trace of veris and messages. In one case a lady was stalking and trying to get money out of me and threatening various things and I just wanted every trace of my Fab existence gone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ypersoonMan
4 weeks ago

WHITCHURCH, Shropshire

Lost a couple of verifications myself through others leaving & while it's their perogative/choice, I get the annoyance particularly when it's a good verification that really tells everyone what you're really like & not just from a sex perspective but crucially in how you conducted yourself

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antra MassageMan
4 weeks ago

rural

Yes, the same happened to me. It's a pity, but it's the way of the site.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oucancallmeAlMan
4 weeks ago

ipswich

I lost a verification from someone who is a professional writer and was a paragraph of erotic perfection.

People move on and its write they leave no trace if they wish.

Since then ive always put effort into my verifications.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *utualfunMan
4 weeks ago

M4/M5

I had a verification once from Jennifer Lopez and Abi Titmuss after an incredible FMF meet a few years ago. Gutted they've both left tbh.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eyeYCouple
4 weeks ago

Nr Leicester


"I had a verification once from Jennifer Lopez and Abi Titmuss after an incredible FMF meet a few years ago. Gutted they've both left tbh."

Ditto, fun weren't they 😉😜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yKingdomCumMan
4 days ago

kerry

Happened to me I met a couple twice but they left fab and they were my only veri so now I’m stuck where no one will help verify me because I’m already done and I feel like my profile seems to be lacking for people to trust then ? Does that make sense or do I sound like a loony .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkguyMan
4 days ago

york


"This week we lost a couple of lovely verifications because they had decided to leave FAB. It’s such a shame we lose verifications like this. Could admin change this so verifications remain when someone leaves please? "

I’ve also had this twice now, and it’s so very frustrating!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack DawXXXMan
4 days ago

Weybridge

I wouldn't worry about it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohn1953Man
4 days ago

North Wales

Yes same here I had lots of verifications and they just disappearing one by one when someone leave fab and that’s a shame because especially couples they look and read verifications before they decide to contact you especially for us guys, I do have videos and pics but it’s would of been nice to have kept them verifications even if the couple or lady had left fab.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sX2Couple
4 days ago

Liss


"Happened to me I met a couple twice but they left fab and they were my only veri so now I’m stuck where no one will help verify me because I’m already done and I feel like my profile seems to be lacking for people to trust then ? Does that make sense or do I sound like a loony ."

It still shows up on your summary that you met, though. If anyone asked you can tell them they went UNLOS

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *yKingdomCumMan
4 days ago

kerry

Yeah true probably just My profile so that’s off putting 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top