FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

How does somebody disappear

Jump to newest
 

By *partharmony OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Tonbridge

Opening disclaimer: I am not asking about this person's motivations. She can do what she wants.

We had a wink from somebody and I sent her a message and we got chatting and became Fab friends.

Then suddenly she completely disappeared. The conversation was entirely gone, including from the Sent messages. The wink has gone. She doesn't appear on our friends list.

This made me curious about the mechanism for this happening. The only way I know this happens is if you completely leave the site and close down your profile. Is there a way that removes you so comprehensively aside from permanently deleting your profile?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iscreetGayMan
5 weeks ago

heysham

She's deleted her profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ellhungvweMan
5 weeks ago

Cheltenham

She fell out with the clique. They have powers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

Yep she's deleted her profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
4 weeks ago

Notts


"Opening disclaimer: I am not asking about this person's motivations. She can do what she wants.

We had a wink from somebody and I sent her a message and we got chatting and became Fab friends.

Then suddenly she completely disappeared. The conversation was entirely gone, including from the Sent messages. The wink has gone. She doesn't appear on our friends list.

This made me curious about the mechanism for this happening. The only way I know this happens is if you completely leave the site and close down your profile. Is there a way that removes you so comprehensively aside from permanently deleting your profile?"

It could be that they have just deleted their profile, because that removes everything. Or it could be they've done something to make admin remove them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onin25Man
4 weeks ago

Durham

Either Dr Strange performs a mystic ritual using the runes of Kof-Kol or they delete their profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *hinstrapMan
4 weeks ago

sheffield

El puff....magika

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top