FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Direct photo

Jump to newest
 

By *pswich_guy1 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Ipswich

Can you still send a direct photo straight from your camera or non fab library?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngry IngridWoman
6 weeks ago

Cardigan

Yes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *pswich_guy1 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Ipswich

I don’t get the option anymore, any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngry IngridWoman
6 weeks ago

Cardigan

Strange.

This is what I get when I want to send one...

Add a Direct Private photo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
6 weeks ago

Notts


"Can you still send a direct photo straight from your camera or non fab library?"

Yes I can still send a direct pic or video, if it gets past the moderator that is.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top