FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Blocking

Jump to newest
 

By *erG123 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Warrington

If I block someone by clicking on their profile, will they still be able to see I viewed them even after I block?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex


"If I block someone by clicking on their profile, will they still be able to see I viewed them even after I block?"

Not as far as I know but you won't be able to view them unless you unblock them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple
5 weeks ago

Cheshire


"If I block someone by clicking on their profile, will they still be able to see I viewed them even after I block?"

If you block someone why would you still be wanting to view their profile ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rYoniMan
5 weeks ago

Essex ++


"If I block someone by clicking on their profile, will they still be able to see I viewed them even after I block?

If you block someone why would you still be wanting to view their profile ?"

They don't. But they probably viewed the profile when they blocked them and want to know if the fact they viewed will be visible to the person they blocked. I think it will be not 100% sure.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple
5 weeks ago

Cheshire

Well when you block someone you cant see theire profile nor they can see yours. You are removed from the people who seen you list. Pretty sure messages already sent and received remain in the inbox. Also pretty sure you can see them in the forum. But not view the profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erG123 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Warrington

And if you post a new pic can they see it in the hot pics section?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ear_TinkerbellCouple
5 weeks ago

The lost village


"And if you post a new pic can they see it in the hot pics section?"

Yes.

Tink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *parklingeclipseWoman
4 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I think if you block someone they should not be able to see anything of yours and vice versa. I was pretty shocked when I recently blocked someone, yet could view their comments on Forums! Doesn't make sense! Ive not known this anywhere else.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top