FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

View threads you’ve started

Jump to newest
 

By *igjonny090 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

blackpool and Manchester

I write a lot of different stories in the forums and I’d like to be able to review which stories I’ve written, my suggestion would be to use the same filter that’s already in place to show the most recent 35 threads you’ve posted in but to let you see what threads you’ve actually started.

I know it’s a bit selfish of me to want this but I like adding to ones after a break and I’d like to be able to review all of them to see if I have ideas for others that I’ve forgotten about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB85Man
6 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I'm not sure how accurate this is....

But if you open a thread of yours. You'll see a green arrow next to your username.

Click it and you'll see a list of threads you have participated in.

Then just look for the ones you started.

Its not exactly what you wanted, but it works.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igjonny090 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

blackpool and Manchester

I think that’s the same as the recent threads just a faster way of viewing it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obilebottomMan
6 weeks ago

All over

You can only see the recent ones. It would be great if you can search on OP like you do with title and show you all of them. Not sure how easy that would be to implement though and I am sure admin have a lot more important stuff to do. I agree with you though that would be nice.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Central


"You can only see the recent ones. It would be great if you can search on OP like you do with title and show you all of them. Not sure how easy that would be to implement though and I am sure admin have a lot more important stuff to do. I agree with you though that would be nice. "

Threads are searchable, so if the OP has a more unique naming convention for each of his posts, or kept a written list of his titles, he'd be able to search for them, to add to them. If the titles are very similar to lots of other post titles, they'd be swamped and harder to retrieve though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heDesiCandiTV/TS
5 weeks ago

…

I have saved links of stories that I have written posted on my profile text otherwise they get disappear into the ether

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple
5 weeks ago

Cheshire

Only really ever read the Amy the carer story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top