FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Unable to post on status page

Jump to newest
 

By *eacon OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Plymouth

I cant update my status at all. Not sure why as it was ok a couple of days ago?

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *uliette500Woman
7 weeks ago

Hull

You probably have a ban for posting something you shouldn't.

Normal advice is you can contact admin but if they don't respond the ban is not being lifted.

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *enlikesbothMan
7 weeks ago

York or visiting

I’ve also this and there’s no chance saying I’m in brid this morning and looking would get me a status ban haha

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *eterpunMan
7 weeks ago

Huntingdon

If you post very similar status updates or if something you have written has annoyed someone, you won’t be allowed and the ban can last for the rest of your membership

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 

By *ere4fun2233Man
4 weeks ago

preston

I have this issue now, not sure if I’ve been banned, I post the same status on guys too and that’s not been blocked so can’t think if I’ve broken any rules and they don’t seem to respond when I report a glitch

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
 
 

By *ear_TinkerbellCouple
4 weeks ago

The lost village


"I have this issue now, not sure if I’ve been banned, I post the same status on guys too and that’s not been blocked so can’t think if I’ve broken any rules and they don’t seem to respond when I report a glitch "

Message admin https://m.fabswingers.com/contact-us

If they are going to remove the block they will reply, if they don't, it's staying.

Tink

 (thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately
back to top