Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Forums

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all. I don't know if this idea has been put forward yet, but do you think it would be a good idea to have forums just for men or women or couples or tv/ts?

I think it would be a good idea, mainly for women actually, to name and shame time wasters, without the guy being able to see it

Obviously only photo veri'd people can read and write to the forums. or even just people with meet veri's

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hun if there was a forum to name and shame time wasters from a website it would be full forever plus the fact it leads itself to being abused you know the old addege NOTHING SO VICIOUS AS A WOMAN SCORNED there is an option to report timewasters to admin. I for one never think a name and shame is a good idea it will just open itself up to rows etc.,

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see what you mean, never thought of it that way. But there alot of timewasters and its making it harder for single blokes who actually want to meet people. Instead were just tarred with the same brush as the nobs who make life harder for women and couples

But I will except the forum idea is a bad one.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No it wouldn't be a good idea. In fact I think it is one of the silliest, most ill thought out ideas that I've seen on here for a long long time

Sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No it wouldn't be a good idea. In fact I think it is one of the silliest, most ill thought out ideas that I've seen on here for a long long time

Sorry"

Yea, ok, we ended on it was a bad idea. Could have been left there

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Naming and shaming is against site rules, in forums or elsewhere

Reply privately