Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Single girls who aren't.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do admin actually allow single girl profiles from couples?

There are 2 "single girls" profile quite high up in the fab pictures who quite clearly aren't single or technically playing singularly from their validation which mentions both of the couple.

Some profiles (we know there are far more) even if they are playing girl-girl they quite clearly say partners will be there.

We're not knocking the profileS.. just want clarification of what is allowed - because most of our play is girl-girl so we think we should just sign up as a single girl profile (even though we aren't).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If people re playing as a couple then they need a couples profile.

If one half of that couple is also looking for meets alone then they are allowed a single profile too as long as it states you are playing alone from that profile.

over a year ago

"If people re playing as a couple then they need a couples profile.

If one half of that couple is also looking for meets alone then they are allowed a single profile too as long as it states you are playing alone from that profile. "

So lets get this right - a profile with validations commenting on both of the couple and the profile saying "i play alone" is allowed?

sound like we'll look to change then

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Not sure I said that or understand what you have said....sorry

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ah right....no...if the single female is playing with another and has veri's saying as much then they need reporting so Admin can change the profile for them

over a year ago

"Not sure I said that or understand what you have said....sorry "

The profiles have validations stating that they met both the of the couple.

So if it's a singles profile why should they have validations saying they met the "couple"?

So it seems a "single girl" profile can be used by a "couple", get validated as a "couple" providing it states i play alone as a single girl.

Guess we'll be joining the single girl "i play alone" but meet as a "couple" group too

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Ah right....no...if the single female is playing with another and has veri's saying as much then they need reporting so Admin can change the profile for them "

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Could it possibly be that the single fem was part of a couple who have now split up?

Post new Message to Thread