Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Hidden Verifications

Jump to newest

By *arlman OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend

OK I accept people want to hide verifications for whatever reason but can we have just a line saying how many by cam, phone or Meeting ones and the latest date.

Some people have a "dodgy" veri from 2 years ago by phone or cam and never met yet it says they are verified, verified what? Yes they are real but cam veries only really apply to see whether its a female or a real couple.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it's a good idea.

Could also say ** vari by webcam and ** veri by in person

Many have hidden veri's as people have been known to message them asking for info or to meet because you met someone they know...

By *alcmarCouple
over a year ago

Malaga, Spain now ex High Barnet

Completely agree with the original poster. We're generally suspicious of people who hide their verifications, and it would be useful to see how many verifications are by webcam or actual meets.

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"OK I accept people want to hide verifications for whatever reason but can we have just a line saying how many by cam, phone or Meeting ones and the latest date.

Some people have a "dodgy" veri from 2 years ago by phone or cam and never met yet it says they are verified, verified what? Yes they are real but cam veries only really apply to see whether its a female or a real couple."

Some people may not want to reveal how many or what verifications they have?

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/13 15:57:07]

over a year ago

But surely that's the point isn't it?

Someone has been on here for over a year & the only veri they have is 1 can veri from when they first joined so decide to hide it.

By *arlman OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend

Its all about probing they are gen and with old phone and even cam veris we all know thats these arnt worth anything. Just even to see they have 1 meet and the date of it

over a year ago

If hidden veri's put you off - move in!

I've met plenty that choose to hide theirs - and often they will unhide briefly on request so you can see what's been written. That said - if they choose not to you have several options!

Move on to those with visible veri's.

Chat on cam.

Chat in the phone.

Meet for a social.

Meet at a club.

Or should you choose - take a chance!

While a simple number will show a breakdown of cam/meet veri's - you'll never know if it was a play meet or a purely social one. So would it really help that much?

over a year ago

*move on - not move in!

(Unless you REALLY get on! Lol)

over a year ago

Like the idea of it being listed , what kind of veri is handy

We have ours visible , but have had messages from people wanting to meet cos they know one of our veris ... Automatically think there our type !

By *arlman OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend

All you say is fine for genuine ones as there latest meet date will be up to date. Its not the gen ones that are the prob is it?

People who have one veri from there other id, from the day they joined!!! I would like to know if they ever meet?

Post new Message to Thread