Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

New accounts

Jump to newest

By *anita Facepic OP   TV/TS
23 hours ago

past Ashington

I do think new accounts should at least be photo verified this would reduce the rediculous amount of fakes this site has as it's a daily battle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucka39Man
22 hours ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

But the filters work just as good

22 hours ago

past Ashington

I don't know whether I'm just being thick but I've tried filters but maybe I've not done it correctly I'll double check x

22 hours ago

past Ashington

Nope not being thick

22 hours ago

past Ashington

Nope not being thick

22 hours ago

past Ashington

As I said new unregistered accounts can view my profile and I've used the filters.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
22 hours ago

Reading

"As I said new unregistered accounts can view my profile and I've used the filters. "

Why are you concerned who can view your profile.

22 hours ago

past Ashington

"As I said new unregistered accounts can view my profile and I've used the filters.

Why are you concerned who can view your profile. "

I'm getting a good amount of idiots messaging and I've got all the filters on. If I block anything else I might as well leave. If all filters are on how is this possible?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

20 hours ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"As I said new unregistered accounts can view my profile and I've used the filters.

Why are you concerned who can view your profile.

I'm getting a good amount of idiots messaging and I've got all the filters on. If I block anything else I might as well leave. If all filters are on how is this possible?"

Block new profiles.

Block unverified profiles.

Block anyone outside your age preferences.

That will stop a large proportion of the messages you're apparently getting.

By *ay W. BeauWoman
19 hours ago

Wolvo

When i joined i couldnt use the site until i did a photo verification. I thought it was the same for all profiles now.

By *ucka39Man
19 hours ago

Newcastle

"When i joined i couldnt use the site until i did a photo verification. I thought it was the same for all profiles now. "

Hiya

Nope it's not for all, previously someone else had asked this same question and I said that it's just random but was told it's not which wouldn't make sense as it still would be random or some along those lines

12 hours ago

past Ashington

I've done all of that and unfortunately it's not working. I've blocked everything I possibly can.

By *ipstick KissesWoman
9 hours ago

South Down

"As I said new unregistered accounts can view my profile and I've used the filters. "

The filters are messaging filters;those accounts will still be able to view your profile. Is this the issue?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

7 hours ago

My Own Little World

Every profile on the site can View your profile, unless you have blocked that individual. Message filters won't stop them looking, just their ability to message.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

7 hours ago

O o O oo

"When i joined i couldnt use the site until i did a photo verification. I thought it was the same for all profiles now.

Hiya

Nope it's not for all, previously someone else had asked this same question and I said that it's just random but was told it's not which wouldn't make sense as it still would be random or some along those lines

"

I did make sense as it isn't random.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

7 hours ago

O o O oo

You have to block people individually to stop them looking at your profile. Mail filters just stop mails

7 hours ago

past Ashington

I'll just keep blocking lol but I've over 300 now and I'm relatively new. I had a major issue 5 years ago and left. I don't think it's got any better but if any old random can create a profile then delete then keep creating it's never going to be good for some.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

6 hours ago

O o O oo

Do you count them individually?

To be honest you have gone from wanting all newbies to be PV'd to message filters then not wanting them to view your profile , now to people leaving and coming back ( which you say you did ) seems to be the issue.

Are you sure the site is for you?

By *earlfireMan
5 hours ago

Margate

Agree, this happens for both men and women. The process is too simple to deleted and go back. Maybe deleted accounts will have a 2 week window where you can't activate the same email address. This would clean up the system also from fake accounts

5 hours ago

past Ashington

[Removed by poster at 19/09/24 13:32:31]

5 hours ago

past Ashington

[Removed by poster at 19/09/24 13:32:38]

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
5 hours ago

Reading

I still fail to see the problem. You've posted photos on the web for anyone to see, so what if they view them? If you set your filters correctly they WON'T be able to message / wink / friend invite you. The other option is of course not to post any photos.

5 hours ago

past Ashington

"Do you count them individually?

To be honest you have gone from wanting all newbies to be PV'd to message filters then not wanting them to view your profile , now to people leaving and coming back ( which you say you did ) seems to be the issue.

I have an issue with idiots being able to contact me is that a problem for you?

Are you sure the site is for you?"

By *ipstick KissesWoman
4 hours ago

South Down

"Do you count them individually?

I have an issue with idiots being able to contact me is that a problem for you?

Are you sure the site is for you?"

Unfortunately there's no filter for idiots.

By *earlfireMan
4 hours ago

Margate

Idiots do have patterns.

How many messages can a new account send? Is there a limit?

By *tephTV67TV/TS
2 hours ago

Cheshire

I have hid my profile so no one can see it. Maybe another solution that you do it permanently (hide your own profile) or occasionally when you’re not looking to receive any attention.

Post new Message to Thread