Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

School hours meets button

Jump to newest

By *orny salesman OP   Man
1 week ago

Preston

Would be nice, as someone who works shifts to see who's available during weekday daytimes and would help single parents etc too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adbod WirralMan
1 week ago

Rock Ferry

Great idea

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

1 week ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

People can already post meet details, including the 'meet now' option.

The facility is there.

And it's not just shift workers who may need/want to meet during the day of course. People who don't work. The retired. Those with unsuspecting partners at home who think their other half is at work.

The tools are already there to be used.

By *orny salesman OP   Man
1 week ago

Preston

"People can already post meet details, including the 'meet now' opt

The facility is there.

And it's not just shift workers who may need/want to meet during the day of course. People who don't work. The retired. Those with unsuspecting partners at home who think their other half is at work.

The tools are already there to be used. "

I agree they are but a button like the looking for people my age or can accomodation saying available during school hours would benefit a lot of us as an additional filter

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

1 week ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"People can already post meet details, including the 'meet now' opt

The facility is there.

The tools are already there to be used.

I agree they are but a button like the looking for people my age or can accomodation saying available during school hours would benefit a lot of us as an additional filter "

School hours vary from place to place though, as do term times and holidays.

You could always add detail in your profile text to make it clear when you're free?

The more filters there are in place the less results you'll get back. And I doubt the site could ever cater for every request suggested.

Post new Message to Thread