Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

How your photos are "used"

Jump to newest

By *andPextra OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

North West

We regularly post photos.

One as we like to and two as it keeps the interest up in our profile (which we recognise is but one in a sea of many)

We allow our photos to be fabbed and don't often use message filters, mainly so we can interact on here

However, I'm getting more and more peeved by people (mainly men) treating this site as a modern day version of readers wives

I get lots of comments (your photo made me hard, wanking now etc) that I'm simply not interested in.

Yet there is no way of stopping it, bar disadvantaging ourselves and NOT posting or putting in place filters.

Anyone else think the backend of this site could do with being more sophisticated (elect who can view your photos perhaps) or should I just ride it out and accept it as a form of compliment?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alsam1Couple
3 weeks ago

Caister

Just set pictures to be viewed by friends, simple.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

As it stands you're faced with a choice of putting up with it or putting mail filters in place.

I've moved this to the feedback section which admin look at.

By *urious_male1982Man
3 weeks ago

aylesbury

I very occasionally message someone if I really like something that’s posted but no crude stuff like you’ve mentioned, not because I expect anything back though.

It would be good if we could comment on pictures or posts but understand the issues that might bring with some of the real creeps on here.

By *andPextra OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

North West

"Just set pictures to be viewed by friends, simple."

Not really. Otherwise we would never get new friends would we? People don't tend to engage with blank profiles

By *ipstick KissesWoman
3 weeks ago

South Down

If you don't want men to be able to see your photos, is it particularly disadvantageous if you block men from messaging?

By *ensual 2Couple
3 weeks ago

Blackpool

"We regularly post photos.

One as we like to and two as it keeps the interest up in our profile (which we recognise is but one in a sea of many)

We allow our photos to be fabbed and don't often use message filters, mainly so we can interact on here

However, I'm getting more and more peeved by people (mainly men) treating this site as a modern day version of readers wives

I get lots of comments (your photo made me hard, wanking now etc) that I'm simply not interested in.

Yet there is no way of stopping it, bar disadvantaging ourselves and NOT posting or putting in place filters.

Anyone else think the backend of this site could do with being more sophisticated (elect who can view your photos perhaps) or should I just ride it out and accept it as a form of compliment? "

being gorgeous you will always get guys “ admiring “ your profile pics just accept the flattery/ compliments lol .. fablife

By *r Man45Man
3 weeks ago

North West

Unfortunately this will never change, it's like when your walking down the street and comments are made or you get wolf whistled. Some say it's appreciation, I'd say it was lewd behaviour.

By *amantha_JadeWoman
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

I totally get what you’re saying OP and it narks me too. I don’t mind a compliment on a picture but I don’t want a blow by blow account of what they want to do to me. I have had my filters on to block all men for a while. I took them off a couple of days ago to test the water and instantly the gross messages started creeping back in, so my filters are back on again. I wish there was an option to flag key words to alert of a potential graphic message.

Post new Message to Thread