Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Post Edit

Jump to newest

By *olds Couple OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Louth

The ability to edit a post after it's been uploaded would be handy, something like the feature on FB. I'm sure we've all posted comments/varifications which we've re-read when uploaded and seen a mistake of some sort that doesn't read right but we can't change.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uliette500Woman
4 weeks ago

Hull

Maybe if it was only for a short time like the current delete option on a forum post it would be OK but I don't think allowing people to go in and change a veri or forum post say 2 months after leaving it is a good idea.

By *olds Couple OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Louth

"Maybe if it was only for a short time like the current delete option on a forum post it would be OK but I don't think allowing people to go in and change a veri or forum post say 2 months after leaving it is a good idea. "

Yes, that’s the type of thing we were thinking, say 10 mins grace after initial posting.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Maybe if it was only for a short time like the current delete option on a forum post it would be OK but I don't think allowing people to go in and change a veri or forum post say 2 months after leaving it is a good idea.

Yes, that’s the type of thing we were thinking, say 10 mins grace after initial posting. "

You can currently delete a forum post in the first couple of minutes and then repost. I don't think people really care about typos in posts.

As for veris? Just proof read before you submit.

Post new Message to Thread