Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Couples profile

Jump to newest

By *airyem OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

rayleigh

So I had a single woman profile, in 2 old veris there was a mention of “ met hubby “ and” hubby is a top bloke”.

Since then my profile got changed to a couples profile, by fabmin. I have asked for this to be changed back due to lack of interest from guys possibly searching for a woman and not a couple. Any help appreciated. 💋

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
4 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

If you have contacted admin just be patient

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

You reference a male partner in your current status and your profile text. You're meeting as a couple hence the change by admin I imagine

Reply privately

By *airyem OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

rayleigh

OK thank you, how’s it look now. Just a pain in the butt. 💋

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

Only admin can sort that

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privately

By *icsJourneyWoman
4 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

"So I had a single woman profile, in 2 old veris there was a mention of “ met hubby “ and” hubby is a top bloke”.

Since then my profile got changed to a couples profile, by fabmin. I have asked for this to be changed back due to lack of interest from guys possibly searching for a woman and not a couple. Any help appreciated. 💋"

Same thing happened me. I want to be clear about my relationship status but at the same time I do meet females separately so this is best done with a singles profile. I know loads of people who have singles and couples profile.

I have contacted the admin but no reply.

Would love to have it sorted out. I feel like I am being penalised for no reason.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

"So I had a single woman profile, in 2 old veris there was a mention of “ met hubby “ and” hubby is a top bloke”.

Since then my profile got changed to a couples profile, by fabmin. I have asked for this to be changed back due to lack of interest from guys possibly searching for a woman and not a couple. Any help appreciated. 💋

Same thing happened me. I want to be clear about my relationship status but at the same time I do meet females separately so this is best done with a singles profile. I know loads of people who have singles and couples profile.

I have contacted the admin but no reply.

Would love to have it sorted out. I feel like I am being penalised for no reason. "

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/1629243#last

You were advised on what to do here.

Reply privately