Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Fab Safety (Screenshots/ Screen Grab/ Screen Recording) Safety

Jump to newest

By *lkStallion92 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Cork Munster Shannon Dublin

Hi guys, from what I've seen and heard about other site similar to this, I believe Fan should try protecting it's members a bit more by Activating or making sure SCREENSHOT,SCREEN GRAB OR SCREEN RECORDING Should be prohibited 🚫 disable and not allowed by the site. It's very risky and dangerous knowing this option isn't spoken about or brought up to the attention of Fan administrators as I believe this should be the next step or phase Fan should take on when it comes to protecting its members. Anyone else agrees with this option? Please make you voice heard and protection a priority when it comes to members safety online.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 weeks ago

South Down

It's addressed in the site FAQs

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 weeks ago

South Down

Apologies - that's just right click protect. However I'd imagine the sentiment would be the same when all you need is to take a photo of the screen with another phone

By *oodOmensfor2Couple
5 weeks ago

Ennis

[Removed by poster at 13/08/24 06:42:38]

By *oodOmensfor2Couple
5 weeks ago

Ennis

It would be trivial to bypass, in most cases even without a second phone. The "no screenshots allowed" in websites and apps is often more of a placebo for the concerned using those - it doesn't really do anything anyone with more than a basic knowledge cannot bypass in a minute.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
5 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"It would be trivial to bypass, in most cases even without a second phone. The "no screenshots allowed" in websites and apps is often more of a placebo for the concerned using those - it doesn't really do anything anyone with more than a basic knowledge cannot bypass in a minute."

This. Really not much point. Id you can see it you can save it

By *he KakapoMan
5 weeks ago

A nice rock

It works well somewhere like feeld where you can send timed photos amd someone would have to really plan ahead to record your image. Not so much here unless awhile other range of changes were made.

But the good ol rule of the internet always stands don't post or send something you wouldn't want out in the open cause there is always a chance of it happening

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
5 weeks ago

kinkytown

I can see your point but I'd disagree. Right clicking is useful for telling us which pics are fake and which aren't. Have found a fair few pics to be fake because of this and avoided people are as a result. Just my two cents.

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 weeks ago

South Down

"I can see your point but I'd disagree. Right clicking is useful for telling us which pics are fake and which aren't. Have found a fair few pics to be fake because of this and avoided people are as a result. Just my two cents. "

Had totally overlooked this, and yes, another great reason for not disabling right click

5 weeks ago

I suppose it's possible but you can't escape using another phone or device to take pictures from sites just like this. I know some sites guy can't screenshot or screen record but can always use another phone to do the job. We just gotta be careful sending pictures with faces I presume. The reason I had the thread up. I've seen my pictures been used many times in tinder even though I've never used that site before even Facebook is guilty of it lol. We can't be too careful nowadays

5 weeks ago

"It works well somewhere like feeld where you can send timed photos amd someone would have to really plan ahead to record your image. Not so much here unless awhile other range of changes were made.

But the good ol rule of the internet always stands don't post or send something you wouldn't want out in the open cause there is always a chance of it happening "

I agree with you 100% on that

5 weeks ago

"It would be trivial to bypass, in most cases even without a second phone. The "no screenshots allowed" in websites and apps is often more of a placebo for the concerned using those - it doesn't really do anything anyone with more than a basic knowledge cannot bypass in a minute.

Really not much point. Id you can see it you can save it"

It be good to know when your on a site like this, it be good to know your pictures will be safe mostly when you think your making friends with people not knowing their true intentions. Site like this have so many jealous people with bad intentions and your pictures are a starting point for them to try and do something bad or post it somewhere out of hatred. Can't be too careful

Post new Message to Thread