Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Watermarks

Jump to newest

By *ilthy Adventures OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Manchester

When uploading a photo, it's explicitly stated not to use watermarks; why are so many being allowed?

Top photos is consistently full of people with watermarked images. Many are just covering the actual content creators initial watermark.

Some of these accounts stealing content were reported multiple times over 6 months, they are still live now.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

O o O oo

Watermarks that are not allowed are from other sites or even this site. For example nicking a pic from a different site or someones pic on here will mean there is a watermark already there.

However people can write over their photo if they want to with their name before uploading the picture.

Reply privately

By *ilthy Adventures OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Manchester

I've had multiple images rejected with my username as a watermark, it's stated that they just aren't allowed.

I've also seen many that are stealing content and blatantly putting their own watermark over the original. One instance, I know the content creator who one account is stealing from, some of these pics are still up 6 months after being reported

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

O o O oo

All I can repeat is, adding your username across a picture is allowed.

If you have concerns about a profile you are doing the right thing to report, Admin will always check it out. If the report is verified they will take action.

Reply privately