Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Schwarzkopf

Jump to newest

By *uzie69x OP   TV/TS
10 weeks ago

Maidstone

Which you may know means "blackhead", not as in the skin condition but profiles that display the sillouette black head as their main picture.

I keep tapping on profiles and when I look at their other pictures, it's someone I am not interested in. I've blocked him now.

So this is my question...

Is there a setting that blocks all blackhead main picture? Imagine how wonderful browsing Fab would be if all you see are amazing pictures and not these cowardly blackheads?

And if no such setting exists, could we have one please Fab Admin...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittleCurvyChickWoman
10 weeks ago

Somewhere over the rainbow

There is a setting to stop profiles without public pics messaging you but I think that's all you can do

By *ay W. BeauWoman
10 weeks ago

Wolvo

"There is a setting to stop profiles without public pics messaging you but I think that's all you can do "

That filter doesnt work. People just set a photo to public. Message you. Hide or delete the photo and then when you look at their profile its all on friends only or no public images to view.

By *lan157Man
10 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"There is a setting to stop profiles without public pics messaging you but I think that's all you can do

That filter doesnt work. People just set a photo to public. Message you. Hide or delete the photo and then when you look at their profile its all on friends only or no public images to view. "

Presumably it leads you to either delete the message or leave it unread ? And block. The only reasonable response.

By *uzie69x OP   TV/TS
10 weeks ago

Maidstone

Thanks for the posts folks ... Yeah, I think I'll just need to be more trigger happy with the BB... Block Button!

Post new Message to Thread