Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Sent messages

Jump to newest

By *oroRick1027 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Recently I've seen some yellow sent messages turn white when read then turn back to yellow. How is this possible?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rsPricklePantsWoman
13 weeks ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

"Recently I've seen some yellow sent messages turn white when read then turn back to yellow. How is this possible?"

Because you can mark messages as unread

By *oroRick1027 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

How do you do that? And why would you want to? Surely if you're not interested you can just delete

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"How do you do that? And why would you want to? Surely if you're not interested you can just delete "

Imagine you're sending one to a couple. One half reads it, thinks it's not delete worthy and marks it unread so their partner can read it later.

Or even if a single. Maybe they have a quick read. Then decide that they'd like some more time to think about the content or the profile. So mark it unread so easy to find again.

People do what people do. The only things ever worth worrying about are the messages in YOUR inbox.

By *oroRick1027 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

But how do you do it?

By *oroRick1027 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

"But how do you do it?"

It's OK, I'm sorted

By *lan157Man
13 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"How do you do that? And why would you want to? Surely if you're not interested you can just delete

Imagine you're sending one to a couple. One half reads it, thinks it's not delete worthy and marks it unread so their partner can read it later.

Or even if a single. Maybe they have a quick read. Then decide that they'd like some more time to think about the content or the profile. So mark it unread so easy to find again.

People do what people do. The only things ever worth worrying about are the messages in YOUR inbox. "

Or it's just a game some people like to play ( marking them as unread) . However I agree the end result is still the same as far as the sender is concerned .. it's a no thank you .

By *rsPricklePantsWoman
13 weeks ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

I find overall it's best not to look at the sent messages as if people want to reply they will and if they don't they won't

Post new Message to Thread