Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Mod power abuse

Jump to newest

By *addyAndBrat69 OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

Dundee

So there is a whole list of interests we can pick in our profile.

Yet certain ones will get approved at first, and then couple mods flag them down with "a bit too rude for this site, sorry". What's the point of having them in interests if we can't upload pictures and videos.

There is a very vague rule:

"Nothing nasty. The photo can't show anyone who might be being hurt, or who has been hurt. It also can't show anything that is outside the norms. If it's too rude, taboo or unpleasant, or if it puts us off our dinner, it is not welcome here."

It does not specify anything and is up to a mods discretion. So if the mod is a prude, anything spicier than vanilla, will get flagged.

How about get proper rules in, because right now,

Fisting

Watersports

SM

Spanking

gets flagged and denied.

Oh, and certain mods will actually go into your private and friend's only pics and videos, and flag them there as well. Which is pretty scummy if you ask me...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

There a difference in having them as an interest and showing them as pics

By *ellinever70Woman
13 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Why is it so important to you to be able to post extreme pictures

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"So there is a whole list of interests we can pick in our profile.

Yet certain ones will get approved at first, and then couple mods flag them down with "a bit too rude for this site, sorry". What's the point of having them in interests if we can't upload pictures and videos.

There is a very vague rule:

"Nothing nasty. The photo can't show anyone who might be being hurt, or who has been hurt. It also can't show anything that is outside the norms. If it's too rude, taboo or unpleasant, or if it puts us off our dinner, it is not welcome here."

It does not specify anything and is up to a mods discretion. So if the mod is a prude, anything spicier than vanilla, will get flagged.

How about get proper rules in, because right now,

Fisting

Watersports

SM

Spanking

gets flagged and denied.

Oh, and certain mods will actually go into your private and friend's only pics and videos, and flag them there as well. Which is pretty scummy if you ask me..."

You're aware what subjects can't be posted then it seems?

Sometimes photo mods make errors.

No mod can go rooting through people's friends only or private photos - only the site admin can and they'll only do that if content is reported by someone for breaking rules.

Mods, whether forum, cam room or photo, are all volunteers. They don't have the time or ability to do what you claim.

By *uliette500Woman
13 weeks ago

Hull

I think when pics that have been on the site a while get removed it is because someone (another user, not a mod) has looked at your profile and reported the pictures.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

O o O oo

Pictures are moderated according to Admins instructions and not by the Mods discretion. As you have found out, the pics you describe are not allowed on the site.

Talking about most subjects is fine even if you can't have any pictures of them.

Picture mods can only moderate pics when they come in. They cannot go though your private pics/ friends pics to report them. However if a picture is reported by another user or seen by an Admin an Admin will review and take off if needed.

By *xposedInTheSunCouple
13 weeks ago

Cap d'Agde

Of course, if you're really upset with how the Fab owners run their site, there is an obvious remedy...

By *an1978Woman
12 weeks ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

From the government website,

"The Online Safety Act 2023 (the Act) is a new set of laws that protects children and adults online. It puts a range of new duties on social media companies and search services, making them more responsible for their users' safety on their platforms"

"The Act’s duties apply to search services and services that allow users to post content online or to interact with each other. This includes a range of websites, apps and other services, including social media services, consumer file cloud storage and sharing sites, video sharing platforms, online forums, dating services, and online instant messaging services."

So if you are distrubuting extreme images, the site owners can get into trouble for it.

Source:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/online-safety-act-explainer/online-safety-act-explainer#:~:text=The%20Online%20Safety%20Act%202023,users'%20safety%20on%20their%20platforms.

By *ark73XXXMan
12 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

"Of course, if you're really upset with how the Fab owners run their site, there is an obvious remedy...

"

Set up your own site?

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

I think the key thing to remember is what Fab is for. It's a swingers site which allows people to engage with the community and arrange meets.

Your pics only have to be sufficient to get you talking to who you like.

I have a few basic pics on here which gets me meets and shows enough of my personality to engage with the community.

There exist other websites, one famously beginning with F, which permits more extreme user content to be uploaded, and is more of a place for self-expression rather than somewhere to engage with the swinging community and arrange meets.

Hope this helps xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Central

People don't need photographic evidence of an interest, when you're provisionally looking to vet matching interests. Likewise, we don't need to see single people fucking, to know that they do it.

You can detail the intricacies of interests in text.

By *imply DeeWoman
10 weeks ago

Wherever

I personally wouldn’t want to accidentally stumble upon one of yours, or other users, “photos too rude for this website” and I’m glad mods are doing whatever they can to make sure I don’t.

By *ucka39Man
10 weeks ago

Newcastle

Having an interest is one thing, but showing the interest in an image or video would be something else. (Guidelines)

Post new Message to Thread