Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Submitted Verification filtered out

Jump to newest

By *-MrGatsby-. OP   Man
20 weeks ago

London and Sandy

I received a verification today from a lovely couple I met at a party on Wednesday. I reciprocated as they certainly deserved a good Verification too.

However my verification isn't showing on their verification stats (not the published figure) nor is showing in the list of other verifications I've provided.

Would this be due to their profile being set to filter out single men? I did get the 'Your Verification has been submitted' page.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

Yes filters can stop verifications going through

By *isachocWoman
20 weeks ago

london

They also filter off if you both were at the same location at the time / on the same WiFi. So if the IP addresses match it filters off

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
20 weeks ago

wonderland.

"They also filter off if you both were at the same location at the time / on the same WiFi. So if the IP addresses match it filters off"
but I'd say in this case unlikely to be the case as the op recieved a verification first.

Op they need to add you as a friend or name contact first i believe

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

"They also filter off if you both were at the same location at the time / on the same WiFi. So if the IP addresses match it filters off but I'd say in this case unlikely to be the case as the op recieved a verification first.

Op they need to add you as a friend or name contact first i believe "

They need to remove the not looking for single guys filter being a friend wont do anything

By *ucka39Man
20 weeks ago

Newcastle

"They also filter off if you both were at the same location at the time / on the same WiFi. So if the IP addresses match it filters off but I'd say in this case unlikely to be the case as the op recieved a verification first.

They need to remove the not looking for single guys filter being a friend wont do anything "

This

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
20 weeks ago

wonderland.

They need to remove the not looking for single guys filter being a friend wont do anything "

I think once your friends or have spoken it cancels out the filters. I know on my singles profile I recieved verifications from guys and often had my filters set to not get messages

Post new Message to Thread