Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Hide profile

Jump to newest

By *acyone OP   Woman
51 weeks ago

South Donegal

I find when I want to hide my profile and take a break, I can still be messaged..am I missing something..x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucka39Man
51 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I find when I want to hide my profile and take a break, I can still be messaged..am I missing something..x"

Hi op

Nope you're not if you're receiving them if you want to take a break go to message filters and turn off all

By *uliette500Woman
51 weeks ago

Hull

No, people can still message they just can't see your profile. If you want to stop messages change your filters to block them. Although even that won't stop anyone you have spoken to in the past from messaging you.

By *atyric0nMan
11 hours ago

Ipswich

"No, people can still message they just can't see your profile. If you want to stop messages change your filters to block them. Although even that won't stop anyone you have spoken to in the past from messaging you."

If I hide my profile, will my friends and the people I already have conversations with be able to still see my profile?

By *uliette500Woman
8 hours ago

Hull

"No, people can still message they just can't see your profile. If you want to stop messages change your filters to block them. Although even that won't stop anyone you have spoken to in the past from messaging you.

If I hide my profile, will my friends and the people I already have conversations with be able to still see my profile? "

No, when you are hidden nobody can see your profile but people can still message and chat.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
8 hours ago

Cheshire

"No, people can still message they just can't see your profile. If you want to stop messages change your filters to block them. Although even that won't stop anyone you have spoken to in the past from messaging you.

If I hide my profile, will my friends and the people I already have conversations with be able to still see my profile? "

I’m hiding mine currently as far as I’m aware, nobody can see your profile inc friends list. Since I have hid mine I have only received one message and that was off a post I made on the forums. No friend has contacted me, even when I’ve seen them online.

Hopefully a mod will see this thread and confirm my comment.

By *enelope2UWoman
8 hours ago

Fife

If I hide my profile, will my friends and the people I already have conversations with be able to still see my profile?

I’m hiding mine currently as far as I’m aware, nobody can see your profile inc friends list. Since I have hid mine I have only received one message and that was off a post I made on the forums. No friend has contacted me, even when I’ve seen them online.

Hopefully a mod will see this thread and confirm my comment. "

There's nothing to confirm a hidden profile is just that..non visible

It doesn't reflect on messages unless you restrict or block messages. Since most people on fab only react to images hidding a profile decreases interactions. People can still message you if they've saved you through chats on their hotlist or if you are friends or if you've messaged them in the past or looked at their profile etc.

Post new Message to Thread