Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
47 weeks ago

I’m experiencing my statuses being deleted shortly after posting them for several days in a row now and have experienced it randomly too with no explanation as to why fabs admin would do that.

Fabs admin team are the only ones who can do this and I wondering why?.

Am I being discriminated against?.

Is it supposed to be a way to regulate people without directly communicating with them?

Do I have a Admin team member who’s purposely targeting me?.

Any feedback would be great.

In this more than feral digital space I’m finding this infringement on my freedom to express myself quite peculiar, hypocritical and downright rude.

I pay my membership fees, I support this website and the members within it by courteously interacting with 80% of fabs members… so I don’t see why this is happening especially as I have had no formal warnings… nor have I broken any rules… seems like very random and very odd behaviour, verging on peer pressure tbh.

Any perspectives are welcome as I’d love to understand the reasoning behind it.

Natx

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
47 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Has your account been hacked? Change your password see if it still happens.

Reply privately

47 weeks ago

"Has your account been hacked? Change your password see if it still happens."

I haven’t shared my details with anyone and I’m on an iPhone, all my passwords are protected.

I’m asking this question because Admin have the power to clear statuses and do every 2 days… no one else has the power to do this on this platform.

Reply privately

By *winging Sally SeanCouple
47 weeks ago

Warks / Northants Border

"Has your account been hacked? Change your password see if it still happens.

I haven’t shared my details with anyone and I’m on an iPhone, all my passwords are protected.

I’m asking this question because Admin have the power to clear statuses and do every 2 days… no one else has the power to do this on this platform.

"

Sorry, could you clarify. Are your statuses only cleared after 2 days? If so, that's the same for everyone.

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
47 weeks ago

Newcastle

Do your status follow the rules of the site

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
47 weeks ago

Could it possibly be a glitch?

Reply privately

47 weeks ago

"Has your account been hacked? Change your password see if it still happens.

Sorry, could you clarify. Are your statuses only cleared after 2 days? If so, that's the same for everyone."

No they’re being cleared after I’ve posted them… maybe a couple of hours afterwards.

I’m totally fine with them “naturally” being cleared after two days…

Verbal expression is important to me, as is sexual expression… I’m trying to find out why this is happening as it’s one of my main reasons for being in here and one of the things I live about fabs… if it keeps happening with no explanation I’ll have to leave… so instead of “being paranoid” and immediately leaving I’m trying to find out why it’s happening.

Reply privately

47 weeks ago

"Do your status follow the rules of the site"

The rules of the site state you get a formal warning if you break the rules

I’ve not had any formal warnings

I do express myself more than most

Communication is my love language and it’s very important to me that I and others get to express themselves… Id say it’s a fundamental human right and if it’s being taken away from me I shall take myself away from the environment infringing on basic human rights.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

47 weeks ago

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

Use the above to contact admin to raise a query.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

47 weeks ago

East Sussex

I'll close this thread now

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

47 weeks ago

O o O oo

"We clear it after two days so it doesn't go stale."

The above sentence everyone sees when you go to post a status. You are not being singled out.

If they are being removed any other time you have either broken rules ( you will get a mail ) or there is something on your status that Admin don't want on the site.

Reply privately