Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Pics being approved

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why are pics taking so long now to be approved?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Why are pics taking so long now to be approved?"

You may have just got unlucky. The average time for a photo to be approved so far today is 14 minutes.

Every photo has to be checked by a volunteer moderator to keep the site safe, and sometimes over the holiday season they may be busy like the rest of us

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I can understand that, but what I find frustrating is that when they are approved they are not at the start of the latest gallery pics but can only be found after looking for them in the previous pages.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"I can understand that, but what I find frustrating is that when they are approved they are not at the start of the latest gallery pics but can only be found after looking for them in the previous pages."

Will it not depend on how many are being approved and when you look at the new pics gallery though i.e. there might be 50 or so others being approved at virtually the same time and you look at the gallery a few minutes after yours are approved so they slip down the pages?

By *_n_JCouple
over a year ago

between Sheffield and Doncaster

I have to say that my photos have always been loaded quickly and ever more so when you think it is the holiday season.

I also agee that at time huge amounts of photos can be upload there are busy times of the day. so it would not be unsual to find your photo 50 or so back in the new photo section. There are a lot of happy snappers out there.

Post new Message to Thread