Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

moderated pics: accepted then rejected

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

can there please be a reason for rejecting pics that have been previously verified by a moderator...I'm getting a bit sick of re-uploading pics.I have re-edited some...and it then appears several hrs, maybe even days then the pic is suddenly rejected.

over this weekend I have uploaded about 10 pics...one in particular is being accepted ,then rejected...and in fact the pic itself has nothing identifiable,contains me and its against no rules..it has been accepted twice, rejected twice...

I like my pics being fabbed(as its a website tool), I continually support the site..not particularly fond of reuploading the same picture and having it verified then rejected without any form of communication.

I have had this issue before, resolved by going through a longer process than I like..the pics in question were found to be acceptable in the first place.

I have reported images Ive seen moderated ie with kids in background pics,or pics known to be from other websites..and its been wholly obvious they should have been rejected from the outset.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Message admin again and see what they can do

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Message admin again and see what they can do "

thanks have done

I'm claiming back the fabbings though!!! lol

Reply privately

By *oneythiefMan
over a year ago

Perthshire

I uploaded a few of me in uniform riding on ceremonial duties and they were all rejected saying some people get off on animal photos. WTF? Yes I was riding the horse but not in a sexual way. Some strange photo rules they have on here. Good luck with admin x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I uploaded a few of me in uniform riding on ceremonial duties and they were all rejected saying some people get off on animal photos. WTF? Yes I was riding the horse but not in a sexual way. Some strange photo rules they have on here. Good luck with admin x "

like the site says, its not facebook...

cheers tho..all resolved

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

No pets / animals. Sorry, but you can't include your pets in the photos. Unfortunately, this turns some perverts on and we don't want their kind on Fab.

As always, if you have a pic rejected and you don't agree with it, leave the pic in your photo section , then use the CONTACT button to ask Admin to review it.

Reply privately