Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

freshen up.

Jump to newest

By *aggedtiger7 OP   Man
over a year ago

Birtley

dont get me wrong, i love this site.im on most days...its fabulous. But ever since ive joined the layout/styling hasnt changed. are there any thoughts about font changes or even just change the site logo colour perhaps?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Why would changing font or logo make any difference?

By *idden Gem69Woman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Why?? the site works why change it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've been using fab since 2013 - and it's the same now as it was then.

Does this bother me?

Nope. If it ain't broke.

over a year ago

There is a lot that could be done to bring it up to date. Emojis for instance are very outdated.

Money should be raised by encouraging more to be supporters , it's not expensive. Cut down on what you can do for free. No blocking, and no age rangrs for instance would encourage more to join. And the money 4aised would pay for the developments

Scores of people "join" everyday but aren't around the next day, make it so that they have to fill in a full profile and be photo verified, all pictures should be run through Tineye to stop people using pics from the internet. As there are far to many fakes on here . Overall the site needs to be improved or die as far as I'm concerned

over a year ago

"There is a lot that could be done to bring it up to date. Emojis for instance are very outdated.

Money should be raised by encouraging more to be supporters , it's not expensive. Cut down on what you can do for free. No blocking, and no age rangrs for instance would encourage more to join. And the money 4aised would pay for the developments

Scores of people "join" everyday but aren't around the next day, make it so that they have to fill in a full profile and be photo verified, all pictures should be run through Tineye to stop people using pics from the internet. As there are far to many fakes on here . Overall the site needs to be improved or die as far as I'm concerned "

When I set up this latest profile, fab wouldn't let me continue without photo verification

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"dont get me wrong, i love this site.im on most days...its fabulous. But ever since ive joined the layout/styling hasnt changed. are there any thoughts about font changes or even just change the site logo colour perhaps? "

Does the font or colour influence the number of meets people get?!

It's not exactly stopping anything is it...

Why change it just for the sake of it

Post new Message to Thread