Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Blocking Single Guys and winking them question

Jump to newest

By *ofusplus OP   Couple
over a year ago

Limerick

So if you have single guys blocked from messaging but someone of interest winks and you return the wink, can they message you then? (It's not covered in the FAQ.) Thanks in advance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman
over a year ago

Telford

I'm pretty sure they can yes.

By *ARKblondeCouple
over a year ago

london

They can't message or wink you, but if you message or wink them, they can reply.

By *ofusplus OP   Couple
over a year ago

Limerick

"I'm pretty sure they can yes."

Thanks. We might message them in future instead of returning the wink, just in case

By *ofusplus OP   Couple
over a year ago

Limerick

"They can't message or wink you, but if you message or wink them, they can reply."

They can wink alright, just not message

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

Lots of winking

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"They can't message or wink you, but if you message or wink them, they can reply.

They can wink alright, just not message "

They’ll only be able to wink you or message you, if you’ve had previous contact with them, before you blocked single guys, or you wink them first

By *ofusplus OP   Couple
over a year ago

Limerick

"They can't message or wink you, but if you message or wink them, they can reply.

They’ll only be able to wink you or message you, if you’ve had previous contact with them, before you blocked single guys, or you wink them first "

Apologies guys, didn't know that That's a total pain then because you block guys from messaging but then you can even get winked by them. We'd better get winking and messaging ourselves then! But it is nice to know who is interested in you all the same. Mrs

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

They’ll only be able to wink you or message you, if you’ve had previous contact with them, before you blocked single guys, or you wink them first

Apologies guys, didn't know that That's a total pain then because you block guys from messaging but then you can even get winked by them. We'd better get winking and messaging ourselves then! But it is nice to know who is interested in you all the same. Mrs "

I'm amazed at the number of folk that complain about unwanted messages and winks , which can be solved by putting the filters on,and don't want to make the effort to search for a single guy ..so good on you if you do that

By *ofusplus OP   Couple
over a year ago

Limerick

Apologies guys, didn't know that That's a total pain then because you block guys from messaging but then you can even get winked by them. We'd better get winking and messaging ourselves then! But it is nice to know who is interested in you all the same. Mrs

I'm amazed at the number of folk that complain about unwanted messages and winks , which can be solved by putting the filters on,and don't want to make the effort to search for a single guy ..so good on you if you do that "

It's the sheer number of profiles to wade through that is offputting. Guys looking for ladies have a much smaller amount of work to do. Not making excuses (well I am ) but hopefully it puts a bit of perspective on it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think you need to message them, then they can reply or briefly take off the block

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Filters don't apply and people can message if you've mailed someone before (if you message someone you have filtered, they can reply), you have winked at someone, or you are friends.

By *ofusplus OP   Couple
over a year ago

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 06/12/22 14:01:55]

By *ofusplus OP   Couple
over a year ago

Limerick

"

https://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Filters don't apply and people can message if you've mailed someone before (if you message someone you have filtered, they can reply), you have winked at someone, or you are friends."

Thank you

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

I'm amazed at the number of folk that complain about unwanted messages and winks , which can be solved by putting the filters on,and don't want to make the effort to search for a single guy ..so good on you if you do that

It's the sheer number of profiles to wade through that is offputting. Guys looking for ladies have a much smaller amount of work to do. Not making excuses (well I am ) but hopefully it puts a bit of perspective on it "

Go to an organised social or a club ? ...meet lots of folk with the struggles of messaging on fab...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They can wink alright, just not message "

Nope. I just tried to wink you to test the theory. If you have them blocked from messaging, they can not wink you.

If you have recieved a wink from someone who shouldn't ordinarily be able to then it's usually because you have had some interaction with them previously

By *ofusplus OP   Couple
over a year ago

Limerick

Nope. I just tried to wink you to test the theory. If you have them blocked from messaging, they can not wink you.

If you have recieved a wink from someone who shouldn't ordinarily be able to then it's usually because you have had some interaction with them previously"

Post new Message to Thread