Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Fisting Content

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some woman like me are gifted with very large pussys and use big toys and enjoy fisting. It's a real shame that fisting / big toy content is not allowed on the site. I would love to know what everyone thoughts about it are as I just can't see what's wrong with it.... they even do articles on it in cosmo! Please would it be possible to reconsider the fisting ban? X

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ornynorfolkguyMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

Gorgeous pussy

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not for me nothing worse than seeing stuff shoved inside a ladies vagina and im glad the rules state they cant be shown

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not for me nothing worse than seeing stuff shoved inside a ladies vagina and im glad the rules state they cant be shown"

Surely though there is no difference between a large cock and something else. There are things that I am not into but would never try to prevent others who do like them posting. Live and let live x

Reply privately

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple
over a year ago

clwyd

"Some woman like me are gifted with very large pussys and use big toys and enjoy fisting. It's a real shame that fisting / big toy content is not allowed on the site. I would love to know what everyone thoughts about it are as I just can't see what's wrong with it.... they even do articles on it in cosmo! Please would it be possible to reconsider the fisting ban? X"

There are many fetishes and tastes in the world, one persons kink may not be someone else’s kink, this doesn’t make it wrong!! So yes banning certain legal kinks is very wrong and narrow minded!!

Reply privately

By *ndigoukMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I think it should be included, the pics are moderated so anything really it there or dangerous would be filtered out, they allow other fetish stuff. I like doing it personally

Oh and OP amazing pics ??

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Some woman like me are gifted with very large pussys and use big toys and enjoy fisting. It's a real shame that fisting / big toy content is not allowed on the site. I would love to know what everyone thoughts about it are as I just can't see what's wrong with it.... they even do articles on it in cosmo! Please would it be possible to reconsider the fisting ban? X"

And what a fantastic pussy you have!

Reply privately

By *andy199Man
over a year ago

bedford

Great vids on profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think it should be included, the pics are moderated so anything really it there or dangerous would be filtered out, they allow other fetish stuff. I like doing it personally

Oh and OP amazing pics ?? "

I certainly concur. There is plenty of damage a large cock can do to a petite woman in any orifice but these pics seem to be OK... its a matter of moderation as you suggest. A large pussy needs more than more than 4 fingers I am afraid.

Glad you like my pictures too x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why thank you! Take it I would have your support for a lifting g of the fisting ban lol x

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Admin are taking notice of legal advice. Fisting or anything that is painful is not something they will allow.

Reply privately

By *rK MrsJCouple
over a year ago

Kidderminster

"Why thank you! Take it I would have your support for a lifting g of the fisting ban lol x"

We have seen fisting pictures on peoples public photos and just pictures of toys it all depends on who moderates the pictures.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It doesn't. It depends on whether a mod has made a mistake or not. If you report the pic they will be removed

Thanks

Reply privately