Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Unsent verifications

Jump to newest

By *palg OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I have recently realised that verifications sent to profiles with filters that exclude you (like no single guys for example) are not actually being sent. But there is no indication that this is the case, like there is if you attempt to send a message to such profiles.

I think it's a shame you can't verify people you have met in person at a club or party, when you fall outside of their filtered preferences, even after they have verified you.

But at the very least I would have expected a message saying you can't verify them, rather than being left unaware that your veri didn't reach its recipient.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

I agree. We go to a lot of trouble writing verifications, only to find they've disappeared into the ether.

It would be much better to get a warning, like messaging, that you can't send one.

Winston

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Change your filters and send again

By *palg OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Change your filters and send again"

But you can't contact people to ask them to change their filter so that you can verify them, unless you can do that outsider of Fab.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Change your filters and send again

But you can't contact people to ask them to change their filter so that you can verify them, unless you can do that outsider of Fab."

The only way is to talk about verifications and filters while you're together, but not send the verification until you're on separate Internet connections.

Winston

By *palg OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I have managed to send one this weekend because we were talking on a chat outside of Fab already so I could explain the situation and find a workaround, but it made me realise why some I sent to other people in the past were never acknowledged, because they never received them. Lol

Still, I think it's something Fad admin should think about improving.

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Why is it a shame OP ? They don't seek people outside of their filters and if you met someone at a club and got on well then that is terrific but I think it likely they would have suitable verifications already.

By *palg OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Why is it a shame OP ? They don't seek people outside of their filters and if you met someone at a club and got on well then that is terrific but I think it likely they would have suitable verifications already. "

Simply that I received a nice veri and couldn't pay the compliment back.

But my main issue is that I didn't even realise that my veri wasn't sent as the website did not feedback that at all.

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Why is it a shame OP ? They don't seek people outside of their filters and if you met someone at a club and got on well then that is terrific but I think it likely they would have suitable verifications already.

Simply that I received a nice veri and couldn't pay the compliment back.

But my main issue is that I didn't even realise that my veri wasn't sent as the website did not feedback that at all."

Thank you for clarifying

Post new Message to Thread