Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

A site wide rating system

Jump to newest

By *ord Marmite OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

It is obvious to me as someone who had been on the scene and the site for several years (this is a new profile, my previous under the same name had dozens of verifications which the Site Admins should be able to backtrack for validation) that the Meet Verification system is almost broken.

Yes we have the right to submit suspicious verifications/profiles for review. And rightly so.

But when people are too busy being nice to each other and saying things on Verifications that are perhaps exaggerated or simply not true, then they lose their validity as Verifications, and unless you know or have met those people there is no way to know the truth.

Perhaps the site can introduce a secondary verification system that remains completely private to the Site Admins/Regulators. A hidden scoring system, out of 5 stars in several 'attributes' as an example, of how accurate it is that their own verification is actually wholesome. They may have met the person, done the things they want to do and been truthful. But nobody would leave a negative Verification and even if they did, it would never be public domain because the recipient will never display it.

There could be a secondary system open to only profiles that have verified each other to be able to give this 5 star system review to each other. Eg One lady says in her Veri that she enjoyed his massive 9 inch dick. Someone else whom had already meet that guy knows for a fact that he isn't 9 inches. And could leave a 'hidden' 5 star review of maybe 2 stars on that Verification (thus reducing his 'hidden' Verification score) because whilst he turned up and did what they wanted, he wasn't 9 inches as advertised. And as such the site can formulate an algorithm about the members it has. Perhaps even introduce a visual icon on member's profiles by changing the colour of their ticks somehow (or flags, it's called a Red Flag for a reason in popular culture these days). It would be impossible to manipulate under the usual environment this site and it's users operate.

The verification system is broken in this regard. I think a separate, hidden, site-constant system could be used easily.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idden Gem69Woman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Verifications arent about points or whos got the best dick, they are to show people are who they say they are and that they turn up when meets are arranged.

People could get pissed off at someone and lie and give them 2 stars saying they had a 1 inch dick when really it was 4 so that wouldnt really work

By *ord Marmite OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"

Verifications arent about points or whos got the best dick, they are to show people are who they say they are and that they turn up when meets are arranged.

People could get pissed off at someone and lie and give them 2 stars saying they had a 1 inch dick when really it was 4 so that wouldnt really work "

Yeah, I am aware that 'Review Bombing' is a thing. It happens all the time with mainstream media. My point was, if many people gave the same score about something 'in private' about things then an average would be determined in private by the site and available and that can be demonstrated somehow. Either by status' being higher promoted, being higher in Nearby results, or something else.

And tbh with no ill-will intended to anyone else, if someone is bothered about the difference between 1 inch and 4 inches being the difference between the liklihood about a meet happening or not, those people would be people I would not meet beyond a social environment.

By *idden Gem69Woman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

My comme t about size was sarcasm... sorry but am not here win points on a points system, if that be the case ad rather not have any verifications from any meets ive had or will have, why cant people meet and have fun and if the dont have fun dont meet again.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. It's buyer beware - all the verifications can say for sure (mostly) is that the person/couple are more or less who they say they are

By *ord Marmite OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

" why cant people meet and have fun and if the dont have fun dont meet again.

"

Because I have realised lately in the 'bi-curious' male dynamic, the majority of the guys listed are only interested in the female half of the couple they are meeting. So they would only give oral sex to the male half so that they can get their hands on the female half.

I realise it is up to the couple to put a stop to the proceedings and ask the 3rd person to leave if that is what's happening. But almost nobody would do that. And verifications are still expected. The couple could leave "Lovely guy, arrived on time. Courteous, polite and respectful, we enjoyed ourselves" as a review. When in fact they actually feel like saying "He only gave a bi-blowjob to fuck the Mrs".

The first verification would be displayed. The second not. But a secondary review system could flag that up, and if several profiles flag up the same thing, then surely the couples who might meet the person would be better informed because the site had noticed a pattern.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

in my opinion verifications are only about showing that the person is who they say they are. I'm genuinely uninterested in how other people perceived their sexual abilities.

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

You are possibly overthonking this way too much OP.

My take on verifications is the person is real. Anything else is subjective. Making the system more complicated will not make it easier to sort the wheat from the chaff. You need to do that leg work for yourself!!

By *idden Gem69Woman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

" why cant people meet and have fun and if the dont have fun dont meet again.

Because I have realised lately in the 'bi-curious' male dynamic, the majority of the guys listed are only interested in the female half of the couple they are meeting. So they would only give oral sex to the male half so that they can get their hands on the female half.

I realise it is up to the couple to put a stop to the proceedings and ask the 3rd person to leave if that is what's happening. But almost nobody would do that. And verifications are still expected. The couple could leave "Lovely guy, arrived on time. Courteous, polite and respectful, we enjoyed ourselves" as a review. When in fact they actually feel like saying "He only gave a bi-blowjob to fuck the Mrs".

The first verification would be displayed. The second not. But a secondary review system could flag that up, and if several profiles flag up the same thing, then surely the couples who might meet the person would be better informed because the site had noticed a pattern.

"

Omg why over complicate things secondary reviews etc

Every meet is different with different people, fab isnt about ratings and reviews its about fun your making it like taking an exam

By *ord Marmite OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

I don't have a response that contravenes the very Site Rules I am calling for enhancements of.

Honestly I had a huge reply from this point that I deleted. Unless I get a refund for my membership outstanding, I'll prefer not getting a ban thanks .

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Verifications are mainly just to validate that they are genuine and others would feel comfortable with them if they have interest.

By *ord Marmite OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

What's genuine when people are afraid to say what they really feel because what they say won't be posted as a Verification?

"Guy was under 6ft when he was advertised as more and came under a minute and promised a repeater of 3 hours ". Might be an honest Verification from someone. That's never being posted.

"She was an amazing fuck and I thoroughly enjoyed it," when all she did was lay in the bed naked and not move from start to finish.

Maybe people are afraid now to leave verifications about their true experiences. Maybe because they know it is pointless.

No verifications can be hidden as a result. How about that? Negative as well as the positive. Let the truth be seen?

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I feel there is an underlying issue here OP.

Do you put a good bit of weight to the veris people have in terms of the overall profile.

To me they are just an added bonus that someone has met them and they are who they say they are. Ie male/female. Stated age (approx) and that they seem to be sane.

It's then down to me to deduce by chat and messages whether that person will actually be compatible with me.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Fab could potentially give a guide assessment of users, based on criteria such as membership length, verifications receivedetc but would perhaps be better to let full responsibility lie just with us users making our own.

By *idden Gem69Woman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"I don't have a response that contravenes the very Site Rules I am calling for enhancements of.

Honestly I had a huge reply from this point that I deleted. Unless I get a refund for my membership outstanding, I'll prefer not getting a ban thanks . "

Your not paying for membership your paying for site support that gives you extra stuff on your profiles.. doesnt have anything to do with verifications so why would you want a refund?

The site has been working well for a number of years as it is, the site doesnt have to do your job it gives you the filters to help but the rest is down to you

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What's genuine when people are afraid to say what they really feel because what they say won't be posted as a Verification?

"Guy was under 6ft when he was advertised as more and came under a minute and promised a repeater of 3 hours ". Might be an honest Verification from someone. That's never being posted.

"She was an amazing fuck and I thoroughly enjoyed it," when all she did was lay in the bed naked and not move from start to finish.

Maybe people are afraid now to leave verifications about their true experiences. Maybe because they know it is pointless.

No verifications can be hidden as a result. How about that? Negative as well as the positive. Let the truth be seen?

"

How do you know that type of verification is any more true than the glowing ones?

You've made your suggestion bin the correct place. Admin do read all of them. We're just discussing the possible downside to your suggestion

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

*in the correct place

Post new Message to Thread