Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Profile information

Jump to newest

By *verdrive2000 OP   Man
over a year ago

a town near you

Can someone tell me the difference between a sticker on a profile that says a person is online And another sticker that says a person is online followed by a blue dot ?? ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the blue dot is always there when you are online

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

When a user is online both the sticker and dot show that the user is online but when they go off it only displays how long ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"When a user is online both the sticker and dot show that the user is online but when they go off it only displays how long ago"

And its not terribly accurate in terms of time... I think it shows you on line for 10-20 mins after you logged iff

over a year ago

a town near you

Hi there Jack currently your profile says your on line and no blue dot.

Last on: online now!

So the blue dot is still a mystery

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"When a user is online both the sticker and dot show that the user is online but when they go off it only displays how long ago

And its not terribly accurate in terms of time... I think it shows you on line for 10-20 mins after you logged iff"

Does it need to be accurate I didn't know people paid so much attention to this online offline it's a bit like stalking

over a year ago

a town near you

[Removed by poster at 21/02/22 08:07:50]

over a year ago

a town near you

Sorry, we haven’t had an answer that actually is correct yet. Sometimes the notice just says “online” and others it says “online followed by a blue dot ?? maybe a site administrator can throw some light on this?

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

Does it mean that the person online is a match to your preferences? I know what you mean as the blue dot seems to be sporadic. Can’t say I’ll lose sleep over it though

over a year ago

a town near you

Thanks MrandMrs most likely possibility yet … definitely not sleep getting lost here over this mater. Just something I’ve noticed over the years I’ve been a member. It would be good to get admins views but they seem to be hiding

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I believe it's just an additional light when online as a function like most sites have then disappears and only shows duration last online

over a year ago

a town near you

So hear we have what l believe is the blue dot answer given by someone.

“ The blue dot is account active currently on fab.

The "online" or active x mins ago has a 5 min lag on it plus, I personally don't log out so as "online" when really fab is just an open tab on my browser and I'm active else where on the Internet so won't have the blue dot“.

We can all sleep well now without blue dots floating around our heads!! Thanks for everybody’s answers.

Post new Message to Thread