Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Changes on mobile app

Jump to newest

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

With the question as it is and what people have asked for, has anything been changed or added? And if so do they just work on the full site or on the app aswell?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

As far as I'm aware there isn't an app for fab. People just bookmark the site and then click it to take them directly to fabs homepage

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"As far as I'm aware there isn't an app for fab. People just bookmark the site and then click it to take them directly to fabs homepage "

The mobile site is different to the desktop site.

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"As far as I'm aware there isn't an app for fab. People just bookmark the site and then click it to take them directly to fabs homepage

The mobile site is different to the desktop site."

Yes, but she was referring to an app.

And if anyone uses chrome on their phone you can click the 3 dots and scroll to tick or untick the desktop site option for all sites

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"With the question as it is and what people have asked for, has anything been changed or added? And if so do they just work on the full site or on the app aswell?"

There isn't an actual app. There is a mobile version of the site but it's not an app as such. You can swap between them from the home screen.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 15/02/22 13:48:49]

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

What have people asked for?

People submit suggestions for the site, generically or for the mobile site. Fab adds changes sporadically and I'm not aware of what's been done recently, if anything

I'm very happy with the site, like most of us. Changes I'd like are for mobile and desktop versions.

The 'app' isn't much more than a differently presented set of options.

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"With the question as it is and what people have asked for, has anything been changed or added? And if so do they just work on the full site or on the app aswell?"

When a device accesses a website the website can detect what that device is and show a different view on each (also your screen resolution and orientation etc). Most sites have a 'desktop' or 'mobile' site and you can often switch between the two either via the site (usually at the bottom of the front page) or via your browser settings...

Post new Message to Thread