Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

M F MF in chat

Jump to newest

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Any regular chatters got views on the account type after username in sex that we introduced today? Hate it? Love it? Don't care? Please post here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

hate it ... makes an already complicated whisper process even harder. sorry

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we hate it and think it has made the whispers more complicated and dont see any reason why it is required.

By *rs kemeaCouple
over a year ago

angus

Hi Mr Kemea here

Nope dont like it, I know you said it is to make people aware of who they are talking to. After only being on the site since just before christmas we have both got to grips with reading peoples profiles to see who we are talking to. Also just by chatting to people you get a grasp of who you are talking to as well..........

All in all, dont like it at all, agree with lil on the whisper thing as well. People have enough probs figuring it out, nows it worse for them

Cheers

Mr K

over a year ago

when the mods names are long the MF hides the * so people wont know they are mods.

By *aradisecplCouple
over a year ago

bristol

dont like it makes everything look too busy would prefer the ins and outs of members in room to this

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Great feedback so far looking for more input before we make a decision

over a year ago

i would like the MF F M bit so you can see whos who as some names dont give away if they are M F FM, but i dont like the fact you have to add it onto a whisper, as the whiper is hard enuff.

So if can stay in the collum of names then good but not in the whisper.

over a year ago

sorry guys...you are doing grea work on this site...but its making my eyes blur and just confusing me...thou im easily confuddled lol xx

over a year ago

Its bad enough keeping up with the chat never mind with how the new whispering works. I don't like it and it makes the room look clustered.

over a year ago

I have been enjoying the enhancements tothe chat sice the changeover, I have to confess this is a negative addition, and serves no useful purpose.

If we want to see the status of chatters then it shoud be the profile that dictates that, in fact most people respect their profiles being read prior to chat..............please, please change ur mind on this one, the only wrong decision thus far so aint too bad I guess, but not too late to minimise the frustartion caused by it.

over a year ago

Oh no this is bad btw.

It is bad enough to whisper as it is without having to add extra stuff.

Sorry but I think you weill get a lot of complaints about this.

Can we not have an IM instead be sooooooooooooooooo much easier to use

and also it may stop folk browsing the profiles more, only what I think right enough.

Kazz

By *ayesduoCouple
over a year ago

Hayes

I think the idea in principle is very good but the way in which it' been applied is poor.

It would be better, in my opinion, to have symbols to indicate the sex of a couple... so for example just before the username you could have the sex symbols or colours to differentiate the profiles.

Just a thought.

By *ayesduoCouple
over a year ago

Hayes

Just thought I'd make it clear that I suggested symbols or colours to differentiate the sexes as apposed to text. This way it wouldn't lengthen the process of whispering someone.

over a year ago

what a pointless waste of time.

My 2p

By *uttonpresserMan
over a year ago

%

Just as _ayesduo say, a non-text symbol (like the male/female symbols) or specific name colour would make things easier on the eye and simplify what's currently been implemented. It depends how flexible the Userplane framework is for doing this.

The whisper process should really be initiated by selecting from the room list then message typed as it appears it's so open to error, even more so now with the extra information needed.

By *eaver2Couple
over a year ago

CHELMSFORD

We went in the chat facility for the first time ever yesterday. We must add, we did not find it easy to use, we posted 2 or 3 messages but everyone was just wrapped up in un-fathomable conversations. We noticed other postings were merely ignored also. We had no idea how to post a private mesage either. If this is how it usually is we doubt if we will venture there again. Constructive replies only please.

over a year ago

I must agree I dont like the changover either to M F MF. I think looking at the profile is more exciting to find it out oneself. Plus the fact whispers are getting harder to do. I love all the new site owners changes but not keen on this one. I cannot see the point as profile says it all.

By *arryandlilCouple
over a year ago

scunthorpe

i both don t like it and like, it makes it so much easyer to perv the cams without me getting a cock cam.

but as is said above makes the whispers harder.

maybe if there was away to have the m f mf next to the names but not use it in whisper i wolud then be a very happy dirty perv lol

larry

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

glad to see that they have been removed. Will there be something else implemented in its place??

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

We're constrained by the chat software ideally we'd have colours/symbols outside of the username but we're limited in what we can do.

We'll have another think.

over a year ago

is there anyway that instead of whisper we can have some sort of IM system ?

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

JandS we'd prefer people to use MSN or whatever for on to one IM because cam chat bandwidth is one of our largest costs and it wouldn't make sense for us to provide it when it's available on msn/yahoo etc.

over a year ago

ok , what about an easier method rather then the and the method?

over a year ago

I didnt like it full stop! but so pleased its gone now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank You xx

over a year ago

It would be so much easier to click on a username to send a whisper, or preferably click on a user name to open a text only private message window

It would also make it much simpler, from a mods point of view, to communicate one to one with a user - specially when giving out a warning - whispers often go unnoticed whereas a chat window which opens on the users page would be difficult to miss or ignore

over a year ago

other sites have pm so you click a name and ask for a pm with them for all those who want to wisper that would be g8 l8ts face it if you want to pm ppl {wisper} then msn ofers that so dose yahoo this is a chat site what do you want to say that your dont want others to see???

By *iLtinkerbellWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

after coming from the "other" site.. now as a couple.. its a nightmare to pick out of 200 people in directing who is (f) or (cpl) as we dont want single males.. who to chat to and who to watch... our 2p.. mr n mrs 3. x

we're not premium and hardly visit the site cos of this.. purely.

over a year ago

If I am having a long private chat with someone then I copy and paste there name , much easier for me than trying to put the whole name over and over again lol

if its too long then i just say i cant whisper and to message me lol

Mrs K

over a year ago

absolute neccesity.....dont see the prob with having to type in M or F when youve already taken the time to type in the username?????

half the time i dont know which gender Im chatting too.

Am i missing something here.

xxx

over a year ago

also can we not then request that to whisper we dont need to put M or F

rather than getting rid of the whole concept altogether xx

Post new Message to Thread