Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Introductions page..

Jump to newest

By *amschwingerz OP   Couple
over a year ago

West

Thoughts on the introductions page should be scrapped and a strap line like 'come and introduce yourselves here and meet the locals' be added to the LOUNGE thread heading..

It might make it easier for newbies and regulars alike..

The introductions forum is a pointless one anyway and doesnt appear to be moderated...last time I looked there were 6 actual people saying hello..(who either get ignored or about 3 responses on average) and 30 odd threads that belonged somewhere else..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It isn't pointless to the people who use it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I often go and have a look at the latest talent and comment but lately I have been working too much to have the time plus some post their introductory thread on the wrong forums anyway or are they doing on purpose as a look at me, feel sorry for me as I have been here 2 whole weeks and not had a shag yet?

over a year ago

West

"It isn't pointless to the people who use it."

The people who ask about gang bangs? arranging meets?, complaining that they havnt had a meet?, ask if anyone on here fancies some watersports?

Or the ones who say hello and get 3 replies..?

UPDATE!!!:

Lo and behold it seems like someone has acted !!..its now full of what its meant to be for..introductions..well done to whom it may concern..

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Is this just about a suggestion ?

Having read the forum 5 hours after seeing your post it is still the same now as it was then.

When people make an introduction post, they normally mention meets on it too. Now as mods can't edit a post and the post could probably fit into two sections, thats why they get left in there. It isn't doing any harm to anyone.

If however you think any posts shouldn't be in there then by all means report the post and Admin themselves will review.

If it is for a suggestion....I think half and half....I do think people would get more hellos in the lounge if they introduced themselves in there....but I am guessing that would get clogged up introductions which might become annoying.

Hopefully some people who use the lounge will add to your feedback of what they think

over a year ago

West

"Is this just about a suggestion ?

If it is for a suggestion....I think half and half....I do think people would get more hellos in the lounge if they introduced themselves in there....but I am guessing that would get clogged up introductions which might become annoying.

Hopefully some people who use the lounge will add to your feedback of what they think "

Yep..just a suggestion really..

Good point about the Lounge being clogged, but then again not that many people use the Introductions page..

It could go either way really I guess..what might help a few people could piss a load more off in the Lounge..

Post new Message to Thread