Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Lack of action after complaint

Jump to newest

By *exyangietgirl OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm disappointed that the Adminstrators don't seem to have done anything yet about a complaint I made about another user.

About four weeks ago I came across a profile which was showing a pic I knew 100% was not that person's to use. I reported it but just a few days later I saw the same profile still with the original pic there but using yet another one which I again knew wasn't that person's.

I'm sure tha Admin has lots to do but the pics are still there today and I feel that there's been enough time to warn the person concerned

Angie XX

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm disappointed that the Adminstrators don't seem to have done anything yet about a complaint I made about another user.

About four weeks ago I came across a profile which was showing a pic I knew 100% was not that person's to use. I reported it but just a few days later I saw the same profile still with the original pic there but using yet another one which I again knew wasn't that person's.

I'm sure tha Admin has lots to do but the pics are still there today and I feel that there's been enough time to warn the person concerned

Angie XX"

Assuming the picture in question is on another users profile and not on yours, why dont you let the other user know and let them decide what if anything they wish to do about it, that way you dont have to get involved in some thing that may not concern you.!

Reply privately

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

You should ask the person whose photo it is to report it to us, and to ensure their account is photo-verifid.

If we started removing photos based on heresay, things would get very confusing for everyone.

Admin x

Reply privately