Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

iPhone iOS 6

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering as the new update for iPhones allow it to upload fotos to the safari/Internet if the site will know allow this to happen. As I can on others sites but this site still brings up the message about the iPhone being unable too. Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go to manage photos click on the link that will take you to your email address add a subject say pix pic pictures ,,,,

That will give you the option copy / paste or there's. an arrow click that it will ask you to open your camera roll, then just selet the pic you want to email. Hope that helps.

* cReEpS rOUnD cRyPt *-|-

over a year ago

Oops to open option copy paste or arrow hold finger on screen

* cReEpS RoUnD cRyPt * -|-

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Just wondering as the new update for iPhones allow it to upload fotos to the safari/Internet if the site will know allow this to happen. As I can on others sites but this site still brings up the message about the iPhone being unable too. Thanks. "

Yes, we're just testing an update and we'll be rolling it out within the next day or two

(means that iOS6 users can upload/take photos direct to the site without emailing them in... welcome to 2012, folks!)

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes, we're just testing an update and we'll be rolling it out within the next day or two

(means that iOS6 users can upload/take photos direct to the site without emailing them in... welcome to 2012, folks!)

Admin x

Thanks should see a influx of good pictures hopefully.

over a year ago

Don't you mean to welcome Apple to 2012.... About time they caught up lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Just wondering as the new update for iPhones allow it to upload fotos to the safari/Internet if the site will know allow this to happen. As I can on others sites but this site still brings up the message about the iPhone being unable too. Thanks.

Admin x"

nice one

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Don't you mean to welcome Apple to 2012.... About time they caught up lol "

yeah, for how long have other phones been able to do that for? 3 years at least??

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Don't you mean to welcome Apple to 2012.... About time they caught up lol

yeah, for how long have other phones been able to do that for? 3 years at least?? "

I can't upload straight from my android phone

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"I can't upload straight from my android phone "

using the single pic upload page or the multiple pic page?

Post new Message to Thread