Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Stolen photos

Jump to newest

By *oobyHotwife OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thurrock

It's just been brought to my attention that another account a single guy is using some of my & my husbands images (things like us having sex, me giving him a BJ etc)

I've reported it to admin & im sure theyll be removed soon as we can prove the images are ours and have been on our profile for 5+ years and only appeared on the other account recently

But just a thought, surely an easy way of preventing this happening in the future would be to not allow any single profile account to upload images that include a second person, I would imagine this would also help admins as it will be easier to accept/decline images, & you wouldn't have people like me now reporting a stolen image etc, not to mention how do they prove consent to the image being used

& before anyone says we should have all our images set as private, we are aware this could happen, I'm not complaining that it's happened, I accept the risk, I just think this is a good/easyexample of how some of this could be prevented

& let's face it, we don't need to see that you guys know how to use your cocks, or that your not a Virgin, it's kind of a given, we don't need photographic evidence, just you on your own is enough

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Problem is that people like to post photos of play.. Hopefully they have pernission

Have you thought about watermarking tie photos?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thurrock

I didn't realise FAB allowed that, we have had photos declined that were watermarked in the past

Reply privately

By *m A FuckerMan
over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

hi,how do you watermark them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thurrock

You can use a collage app that adds txt but I've just checked & it appears FAB doesn't allow watermarked photos which is a shame as again it would probably deter people from copying others photos

It also says you should have signed written consent if you are using someone's image on your profile lol, can you imagine, 'before you leave can you just sign & date this confirming your over 18 & you don't mind me putting naked pictures of you online' I think it safe to say 99% of the photos on here like that won't have written consent - again not a dig at the site it just made me laugh

Reply privately

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

Sorry to hear that the OPs pics have been stolen.

Strange about watermarked pics as they always instal confidence in me, especially when a profile is new

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I didn't realise FAB allowed that, we have had photos declined that were watermarked in the past

"

You can watermark your own yes. The watermark rule is a pic from another site or this site that already has that sites watermark on it

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

You can use a collage app that adds txt but I've just checked & it appears FAB doesn't allow watermarked photos which is a shame as again it would probably deter people from copying others photos

It also says you should have signed written consent if you are using someone's image on your profile lol, can you imagine, 'before you leave can you just sign & date this confirming your over 18 & you don't mind me putting naked pictures of you online' I think it safe to say 99% of the photos on here like that won't have written consent - again not a dig at the site it just made me laugh

"

To be fair the rules don't say written, just that you need permission

"Others in your photo OK so long as faces are obscured and you have permission. You can have other people in your photos too (to clarify, you must also be in the photo) so long as you have their permission to upload to your account on here AND their faces are obscured (face pixellated or blacked out; just blacking out the eyes is NOT ok)."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thurrock

"

"Others in your photo OK so long as faces are obscured and you have permission. You can have other people in your photos too (to clarify, you must also be in the photo) so long as you have their permission to upload to your account on here AND their faces are obscured (face pixellated or blacked out; just blacking out the eyes is NOT ok).""

Well we've never met, so I definitely hadn't given consent & my face isn't pixilated although my hair was slightly over my eyes but you can see most of my face, top of my chest & only approx an inch & a half of a cock which is my husbands lol so definitely doesn't hit the above requirements

This is what I just read on the T&Cs at the bottom of the page & is what had made me laugh re written consent

10.12 You must not send or publish Content depicting anyone else unless you first:

a) ensure they are aware of your Fabswingers username and that they give you their specific written and signed consent to being included in the Content as well as to that Content being shown publicly on Fabswingers and potentially downloaded by other Users; and

b) verify that they are adults 18+ by getting and keeping a copy of their age ID.

You agree to carefully store their signed consent and age ID documents and that you will provide these immediately if we ask for them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thurrock

"

"Others in your photo OK so long as faces are obscured and you have permission. You can have other people in your photos too (to clarify, you must also be in the photo) so long as you have their permission to upload to your account on here AND their faces are obscured (face pixellated or blacked out; just blacking out the eyes is NOT ok).""

This is what I just read in the T&Cs at the bottom of the page

10.12 You must not send or publish Content depicting anyone else unless you first:

a) ensure they are aware of your Fabswingers username and that they give you their specific written and signed consent to being included in the Content as well as to that Content being shown publicly on Fabswingers and potentially downloaded by other Users; and

b) verify that they are adults 18+ by getting and keeping a copy of their age ID.

You agree to carefully store their signed consent and age ID documents and that you will provide these immediately if we ask for them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thurrock

"I didn't realise FAB allowed that, we have had photos declined that were watermarked in the past

You can watermark your own yes. The watermark rule is a pic from another site or this site that already has that sites watermark on it"

I'm so confused as I've submitted photos in the past that we'd watermarked ourselves & they were rejected & I presumed the below (bottom one) was why, taken from site photo rules

I would read

Photo Rules

Strictly adults 18+ only. You and anyone in the photos must be aged 18+ and MUST have been 18+ at the time the photos were taken.

The photos must be yours and you must be in the photos. You must be in any photo you upload. This means that photos of your bike/car/dildo collection for example, will be rejected unless you are in the photo too.

Nothing nasty. The photo can't show anyone who might be being hurt, or who has been hurt. It also can't show anything that is outside the norms. If it's too rude, taboo or unpleasant, or if it puts us off our dinner, it is not welcome here.

We're not Facebook. The site isn't for family shots, it's not facebook. That means ONLY pictures of adults aged 18+ at the time the photo was taken, no matter what the context.

No watermarks. Photo can't be watermarked. If your photo is watermarked either by this site or another site, it will be rejected. We can only accept original photos.

Reply privately

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

"

It's just been brought to my attention that another account a single guy is using some of my & my husbands images (things like us having sex, me giving him a BJ etc)

I've reported it to admin & im sure theyll be removed soon as we can prove the images are ours and have been on our profile for 5+ years and only appeared on the other account recently

But just a thought, surely an easy way of preventing this happening in the future would be to not allow any single profile account to upload images that include a second person, I would imagine this would also help admins as it will be easier to accept/decline images, & you wouldn't have people like me now reporting a stolen image etc, not to mention how do they prove consent to the image being used

& before anyone says we should have all our images set as private, we are aware this could happen, I'm not complaining that it's happened, I accept the risk, I just think this is a good/easyexample of how some of this could be prevented

& let's face it, we don't need to see that you guys know how to use your cocks, or that your not a Virgin, it's kind of a given, we don't need photographic evidence, just you on your own is enough

"

That's terrible. It happened to us many years ago on another site and from that point we decided NEVER to show our faces in ANY images on swinging sites. This may not lessen the annoyance but it does mean nobody is going be able to identify you. Hope the culprit gets banned.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You can watermark your own yes. The watermark rule is a pic from another site or this site that already has that sites watermark on it

I'm so confused as I've submitted photos in the past that we'd watermarked ourselves & they were rejected & I presumed the below (bottom one) was why, taken from site photo rules

I would read

Photo Rules

Strictly adults 18+ only. You and anyone in the photos must be aged 18+ and MUST have been 18+ at the time the photos were taken.

The photos must be yours and you must be in the photos. You must be in any photo you upload. This means that photos of your bike/car/dildo collection for example, will be rejected unless you are in the photo too.

Nothing nasty. The photo can't show anyone who might be being hurt, or who has been hurt. It also can't show anything that is outside the norms. If it's too rude, taboo or unpleasant, or if it puts us off our dinner, it is not welcome here.

We're not Facebook. The site isn't for family shots, it's not facebook. That means ONLY pictures of adults aged 18+ at the time the photo was taken, no matter what the context.

No watermarks. Photo can't be watermarked. If your photo is watermarked either by this site or another site, it will be rejected. We can only accept original photos.

"

In which case they were rejected wrongly, you can add your own name over your own pic

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

"Others in your photo OK so long as faces are obscured and you have permission. You can have other people in your photos too (to clarify, you must also be in the photo) so long as you have their permission to upload to your account on here AND their faces are obscured (face pixellated or blacked out; just blacking out the eyes is NOT ok)."

Well we've never met, so I definitely hadn't given consent & my face isn't pixilated although my hair was slightly over my eyes but you can see most of my face, top of my chest & only approx an inch & a half of a cock which is my husbands lol so definitely doesn't hit the above requirements

"

I appreciate that , I was just correcting the comment about written consent.

Admin do take pic stealing seriously and once they get to it you will receive a mail saying they are looking into it or a mail saying sorted

Your suggestion for the change of pic rules is in the right place to be seen

It seems you want this shut so I will do that for you now

Reply privately