Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Single profile suddenly changed to Couple

Jump to newest

By *ustyBrunette100 OP   Woman
over a year ago

City

Hey I've been on fab as a single female for over a year and when I logged on a while ago, it has changed me to a couples profile?? I do have a couples profile here but me and partner have our own separate accounts aswell!! I was picture verified as a single account user by the site!! How can I get this changed back to a single female profile please!! Thank you

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *esty 2021Man
over a year ago

Rockford IL

As you say you won’t meet alone, even if you qualify it by saying for the first time, I imagine someone reported it as technically that isn’t a single female meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

City

Hey thanks for your response

I've had that part up about not meeting alone for 1st time for ages and it never changed me to a couples profile

It's weird how it's suddenly changed

Anyway I appreciate your reply and hopefully I can get it changed bk

Reply privately

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

"Hey thanks for your response

I've had that part up about not meeting alone for 1st time for ages and it never changed me to a couples profile

"

It's probably only just been reported by another user.

If you don't meet alone then you don't meet the single female criteria. Your effectively a couple where the male half just watches / doesn't play during the meet.

KJ

Reply privately

over a year ago

City

"Hey thanks for your response

It's probably only just been reported by another user.

If you don't meet alone then you don't meet the single female criteria. Your effectively a couple where the male half just watches / doesn't play during the meet.

KJ "

I meet alone at clubs/parties

We have couples profile aswell as our own single accounts and never had any problems until earlier

My hubby has it stated on his acc he's married too and his hadn't changed at all

Male half doesn't watch me play with other men and is never present during a meet

But I do appreciate your feedback

Maybe I need to word my bio differently

Reply privately

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Report it to admin, they will review and hopefully change it back.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Saying you are married on a single profile is fine, saying you don't meet alone normally isn't as that means you are meeting as a couple

You can ask Admin to review for you , you can do this from the contact link which you will find at the bottom of the home page

Reply privately