Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Being able to block a blocker!

Jump to newest

By *ornyCouple17 OP   Couple
over a year ago

IPSWICH

Got blocked, but I really wanted to block them, as they could remove their block at anytime without me knowing

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

You still can on the screen where it says you can't view this profile. There is still an option in the drop down to counterblock

Reply privately

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Depends if your on mobile or desktop. Its easier on desktop, when you view your own blocklist i think theres a search bar where you can fill in their username, this blocks them i think?

You can do it from a message too, before deleting it select also block user

Reply privately

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Sussed it on mobile...

Try to click their profile, it'll take you to the your blocked page click menu in top right, you can counter block in drop down menu ??

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Sussed it on mobile...

Try to click their profile, it'll take you to the your blocked page click menu in top right, you can counter block in drop down menu ??"

Isn't that what i said?

Reply privately

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

"Sussed it on mobile...

Try to click their profile, it'll take you to the your blocked page click menu in top right, you can counter block in drop down menu ??

Isn't that what i said?"

Kinda apart from you didnt differentiate between mobile and desktop, or how to get to the drop down screen.

PS i was typing mine while yours got posted so didnt see yours, but hey ho feel free to be an arse about it ??

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sussed it on mobile...

Isn't that what i said?

Kinda apart from you didnt differentiate between mobile and desktop, or how to get to the drop down screen.

PS i was typing mine while yours got posted so didnt see yours, but hey ho feel free to be an arse about it ??"

Lol

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Sussed it on mobile...

Isn't that what i said?

PS i was typing mine while yours got posted so didnt see yours, but hey ho feel free to be an arse about it ??"

As the op is obviously on mobile because of the symbol on their profile and they already knew about the block screen I didn't think it needed further explanation.

Reply privately

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

I didnt look at their profile.

I apologise profusely for not doing so. I should of course look at each and every profile everytime i log in.

Reply privately

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

OP.

I hope you manage your counterblock now

Reply privately

By *ornyCouple17 OP   Couple
over a year ago

IPSWICH

"OP.

I hope you manage your counterblock now "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I block every blocker ... If they can't have a civilised exchange of even short comments like adults then I don't want to engage with them im afraid.. having a block prevents me seeing or messaging them by accident. Take control.

Reply privately

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"You still can on the screen where it says you can't view this profile. There is still an option in the drop down to counterblock"

This is is correct information. Counter blocking is advised.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sussed it on mobile...

Isn't that what i said?

Reply privately