Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

My photo being used by other profile

Jump to newest

By *omesticated_Vixen OP   Woman
over a year ago

sw London

Another user has one of my photos as their avatar pic and in their public gallery, I reported this both from this profile and my couples one, and it still hasn’t been removed from this persons profile!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Another user has one of my photos as their avatar pic and in their public gallery, I reported this both from this profile and my couples one, and it still hasn’t been removed from this persons profile! "

What’s the profile publicly out them and more people will report them

Reply privately

By *udeNTw1stedMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Naming and shaming is against site rules.

It's best to wait for admin to deal with it.

Reports can take upto 48 hours to be dealt with.

I'm sure for this sort of thing admin will contact directly to say when they have done something.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had this a few weeks ago , someone was using my photo on here , I reported and the mods removed the profile, give them time ,

Reply privately

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

There isn't enough done on this site to protect members too many pics stolen and fake pics been approved they even approve pics of motor bikes I always thought the person had to be in the picture I don't want to see the person's motorcycle which probably isn't even his lol

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

It's happend to me a couple of times thats why I now add my name across my pics so no one can crop my name out and use them

There are a few photo apps you can use for this Xx

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

A little fee to use the site would control part of this and keeping the original site supporter is way forward

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Another user has one of my photos as their avatar pic and in their public gallery, I reported this both from this profile and my couples one, and it still hasn’t been removed from this persons profile!

What’s the profile publicly out them and more people will report them "

Naming and shaming is against site rules and reporting a profile more than once will just delay admin getting to other reports. One report from the profile the pictures have been stolen from is all that's needed

Reply privately