Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

No pictures filter

Jump to newest

By *aunchy Raccoons OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

This filter is utterly useless.

We know users switch their pictures back and forth to be able to message and they still can if messaged in the past but we are getting first time messages from users without any picture...not even private ones.

SORT IT OUT!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've noticed this too...total blank profiles mailing me with zero photo silhouettes...filters set but they can still mail me Totally unverified skipping the loop too...It's a glitch obviously...

over a year ago

My filters are closed for now to men, yet Iv had a man message, never winked or messaged previously yet still managed to get through the filters…any ideas?

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

"This filter is utterly useless.

We know users switch their pictures back and forth to be able to message and they still can if messaged in the past but we are getting first time messages from users without any picture...not even private ones.

SORT IT OUT!!"

Agree - we don't like to stop single guys messaging us, but the no picture filter does seem to be totally broken.

over a year ago

Sometimes feels pointless having filters on

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

SORT IT OUT!!

Agree - we don't like to stop single guys messaging us, but the no picture filter does seem to be totally broken."

It's usually they cheat to get through it by making one pic public messaging then putting it back private once they have messaged. I don't see the point as I just delete the messages now once I see they did that.

By *rsPricklePantsWoman
over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

It's also those that have a public picture that isn't even of them or a person as it's some random picture they found online just to get round that filter too

By *aunchy Raccoons OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

SORT IT OUT!!

Agree - we don't like to stop single guys messaging us, but the no picture filter does seem to be totally broken.

It's usually they cheat to get through it by making one pic public messaging then putting it back private once they have messaged. I don't see the point as I just delete the messages now once I see they did that. "

And then they deny it when you accuse them of switching pics.

The main problem is ones that have no pictures, not even private or friends only yet they still seem to get through.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

SORT IT OUT!!

It's usually they cheat to get through it by making one pic public messaging then putting it back private once they have messaged. I don't see the point as I just delete the messages now once I see they did that.

The main problem is ones that have no pictures, not even private or friends only yet they still seem to get through."

I didn't think you can see if anyone has private pics you can only see if they have public or friends .Most have a pic on private they use for this trick.

By *umblewhoreCouple
over a year ago

Lichfield

The filters are utterly useless. The webmasters have been given so many great ideas to move the site forward but they aren't interested, we get ignored.

Just keep sending in your monthly payment and settle down.

over a year ago

SORT IT OUT!!

The main problem is ones that have no pictures, not even private or friends only yet they still seem to get through.

I didn't think you can see if anyone has private pics you can only see if they have public or friends .Most have a pic on private they use for this trick. "

It's exactly that - how they get around it.

Surely when you look at their profile notice no pics, it now becomes a good filter system to block their arses

I have mentioned before to the OP how they do this....

Make their picture public, send a message to you, then hide their picture....

I think it's the only filter, people can abuse...

Post new Message to Thread