Pleasures in Kent opening up during the day

We had lots of great feedback but now seems to of all gone "

Have you checked your green arrow may of just been moved to another section x

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *amantha TSWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

Still in clubs section and still visible from what I can see?

Check your "last posts I made" page x

Reply privately

By *itsalena2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kent

We can’t seem to find it as keep going back but still seems to of disappeared

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It may have been removed by moderators.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Not sure why is been on there for a couple of weeks with a lot of good feedback comments

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If it was an advert it isn't allowed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"If it was an advert it isn't allowed"

not really an advert just a discussion asking if people would no if they opened during the day it was in there for 2 weeks with about 140 comments so seems strange to decide to remove after two weeks

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If it was a question by a forum member asking is it open then it would be OK, if it was an advert letting people know it was going to be open and when then that wouldn't be allowed. I can only think something was missed as to why it was removed after two weeks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"If it was a question by a forum member asking is it open then it would be OK, if it was an advert letting people know it was going to be open and when then that wouldn't be allowed. I can only think something was missed as to why it was removed after two weeks.

"

It was a page by us asking what people think of it was too open it’s grounds up during the day

For social meets which then had a lot of positive feed back , as with the current situation is what we all need in right now

Is this not allowed on Fabs

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"If it was a question by a forum member asking is it open then it would be OK, if it was an advert letting people know it was going to be open and when then that wouldn't be allowed. I can only think something was missed as to why it was removed after two weeks.

It was a page by us asking what people think of it was too open it’s grounds up during the day

For social meets which then had a lot of positive feed back , as with the current situation is what we all need in right now

Is this not allowed on Fabs "

To be fair you quoted the post which says what is allowed.

I will elaborate. If the person starting the thread has nothing at all to do with the club other than someone who visits it then yes that is allowed

If it is someone who is connected to the club, either works there, is the club or is a hostess promoting the club then it isn't allowed in that section no

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

We are a couple that visit the club as it’s our local , we are not staff or hosts as the owner dosnt use hosts , the owner dosnt even have a fab account , that’s why you never really see Pleasures on this forum as he dosnt really promote his party nights ,

All party nights are closed until the club is allowed to open

The forum chat was about what people thought about if the grounds were open during the day if people thought it was a great idea , it turns out lots of people thinks it’s a great idea

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok I don't know what the thread said or if I did see it I can't remember, just trying to find you an answer....Was the question you posed for the owner to gauge interest ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"Ok I don't know what the thread said or if I did see it I can't remember, just trying to find you an answer....Was the question you posed for the owner to gauge interest ??"

The forum post was to see if people would be interested for our point of view for something to look forward too in the coming weeks if guidelines allow it

Reply privately

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

"Ok I don't know what the thread said or if I did see it I can't remember, just trying to find you an answer....Was the question you posed for the owner to gauge interest ??

The forum post was to see if people would be interested for our point of view for something to look forward too in the coming weeks if guidelines allow it "

Yes it seemed pretty innocuous to us. Baffled here.

Reply privately

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Someone may of reported it? Its not always a mods fault!!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Someone may of reported it? Its not always a mods fault!!"

Just reporting something won't get it removed though, it would have to break a rule, whether that be the OP itself or the thread did

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Ok I don't know what the thread said or if I did see it I can't remember, just trying to find you an answer....Was the question you posed for the owner to gauge interest ??

The forum post was to see if people would be interested for our point of view for something to look forward too in the coming weeks if guidelines allow it "

OK I can't help anymore as you won't answer the question.

You will have to accept a mod or Admin has deemed the OP or the thread turned out to be against rules and accept that

Reply privately