Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Fab photos

Jump to newest

By *heemperor OP   Man
over a year ago

brandon

I think people are mistaking the fab pictures from another site. People just post pics for the fabs and the site to be the most liked ones, is just slowly loosing its real purpose. It shouldn't have the fab option

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I think people are mistaking the fab pictures from another site. People just post pics for the fabs and the site to be the most liked ones, is just slowly loosing its real purpose. It shouldn't have the fab option "

Huh?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think people are mistaking the fab pictures from another site. People just post pics for the fabs and the site to be the most liked ones, is just slowly loosing its real purpose. It shouldn't have the fab option "

It's possible to disable the fab option if you don't want fabs on your pictures. By the same token you only need to fab the photos you genuinely like

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As far as im aware there is an option where your pictures dont receive fabs,please dont shoot me down if i have this wrong..x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Je nais parle pas rodders...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"As far as im aware there is an option where your pictures dont receive fabs,please dont shoot me down if i have this wrong..x"

You're right

Post new Message to Thread