Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

BMFC (Black Mans FanClub) @ Xtasia 8th June 2018

Jump to newest

By *il_MissBMFC OP   Woman
over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

Do you want to join us for our infamous BMFC party at Xtasia!?

Friday 8th June

8.30pm -3am

Admission (if you’re on the BMFC guestlist) is ONLY

£25 for Guys

£10 for Couples

FREE for Ladies

Xtasia have many different play areas, private, lockable, open - something for everyone! Male & female gloryholes, jacuzzi, cinema and indoor dogging area...

Not to mention the best R&B, Charts, Bashment & Reggae played - so come join us on the huge dance floor and strut your stuff on the pole...

Very reasonable bar prices too!

Always a cracking event with a great turnout. BMFC at Xtasia just keeps getting better and better! If you don’t believe us, read the reviews

If you fancy the sound of this and don’t wanna miss out on the fun, get your names down on the guestlist!! You can do so via the BMFC website www.blackmansfanclub.co.uk

OR if you’re an XTASIA member, you can just turn up as usual without being on the guestlist!!

If you can’t make the next one, the BMFC are at XTASIA every 2nd Friday of the month..

See you all there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

We will be there with our friend. Hotel already booked.

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Pleased to announce our new hotel rooms are also available on a first come, first served basis.

To book, please see the Accommodation page on our web site.

We expect to be hosting the afterparty!

over a year ago

"Pleased to announce our new hotel rooms are also available on a first come, first served basis.

We expect to be hosting the afterparty!"

Woohooo!! After party!!

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Pleased to announce our new hotel rooms are also available on a first come, first served basis.

We expect to be hosting the afterparty!"

We are already booked at the Prem Inn - you know us - like to plan ahead lol

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

We expect to be hosting the afterparty!

We are already booked at the Prem Inn - you know us - like to plan ahead lol"

Look forward to getting our rooms into your advanced diary, lol.

By *heMambaMan
over a year ago

Selly Oak

It’s my birthday 8th June - would be rude not to attend!

over a year ago

"It’s my birthday 8th June - would be rude not to attend!"

Hopefully you can have a birthday bang or two

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking to pay homage to my favourite event. Could you put me down on the guestlist

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Me and Lexi will be there. Love this event and the people who attend. Great music,could do with some food in the night lol,but hey it is what it is

over a year ago

"Me and Lexi will be there. Love this event and the people who attend. Great music,could do with some food in the night lol,but hey it is what it is "

They do sell snacks plus toasties / pizzas if you ask at the bar - big signs everywhere haha

By *lack Beauty 1Man
over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM uk

So looking forward to BMFC this Friday...After an amazing nite last month I need to get there a wee bit earlier... should be another incredible one who else is going..see you there !!!!

By *emptation6580Couple
over a year ago

playa de ingles

Prem inn booked for us too - looking forward to a very naughty nite!! Xxx

By *pium2012Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

Tracey would not miss this night for love nor money she just loves a sexy black guy

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

[Removed by poster at 05/06/18 18:06:43]

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Me and Lexi will be there. Love this event and the people who attend. Great music,could do with some food in the night lol,but hey it is what it is

They do sell snacks plus toasties / pizzas if you ask at the bar - big signs everywhere haha"

I've tasted them. That's why i said FOOD and not pizza and toasties. And yes i clocked the signs haha

over a year ago

Sooo looking forward to experiencing BMFC @_tasia this Friday!

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Sooo looking forward to experiencing BMFC @_tasia this Friday! "

I dont think you will be disappointed - but i KNOW when they guys see you there, they will be FAR from disappointed

By *arkstoneMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Xtasia bmfc is going to be a epic night this Friday 7/6/18 beautiful sexy couples and single ladies are coming for a real great time to Paul and flirt who have just opened a luxury rooms to stay over nite where couples can book.or use the the gang bang rooms for some fun come on people come to the number one swinging club in the westmidlands in westbromich

By *lack Beauty 1Man
over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM uk

Yes I had a look at the new rooms and there lush and the massive playroom is awesome.. maybe for next bmfc we can pay £15 each n organise a really fantastic after party...wat do you all think...

By *arkchoc69Man
over a year ago

South West

Hey bro I like the idea.I sent you a message on watsapp about friday

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Thanks for the plugs guys, all appreciated. Rooms are now all open, so after party time is on, no issues. Next door seem to be getting a little uptight now with them, so time for a change eh!

So, we're offering the rooms to book as hotel rooms for the night, plus room 1 which is a playroom up to 2am, and then we do a full clean down and it becomes a bunk room for anyone wishing to stay over. £15 per head. Will point out though, we can only allow those who are booked in to stay. Sorry, but fire regs are stipulating this. Time to Paaaarrrrttttyyyy.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Thanks for the plugs guys, all appreciated. Rooms are now all open, so after party time is on, no issues. Next door seem to be getting a little uptight now with them, so time for a change eh!

So, we're offering the rooms to book as hotel rooms for the night, plus room 1 which is a playroom up to 2am, and then we do a full clean down and it becomes a bunk room for anyone wishing to stay over. £15 per head. Will point out though, we can only allow those who are booked in to stay. Sorry, but fire regs are stipulating this. Time to Paaaarrrrttttyyyy. "

Sounds good to me. That's a good idea guys

By *aterjetWoman
over a year ago

South West

"Yes I had a look at the new rooms and there lush and the massive playroom is awesome.. maybe for next bmfc we can pay £15 each n organise a really fantastic after party...wat do you all think..."

I had a tour of the rooms and I was incredibility impressed, very high standard. You know how me and my 'sister' love an after party

By *JonaMan
over a year ago

walsall

Looking forward to another hot fun night

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Making tonight a chance to tour the rooms, just ask Staff to pop over and have a look around.

over a year ago

"Making tonight a chance to tour the rooms, just ask Staff to pop over and have a look around. "

Very good idea!

By *JonaMan
over a year ago

walsall

Best 1 yet well done girls thank you

By *heMambaMan
over a year ago

Selly Oak

I certainly did

By *ustme02Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

Fab night thanks guys

By *emptation6580Couple
over a year ago

playa de ingles

Attended our first bmfc event on Friday night- must say it was one of the best nights we’ve had in a club in a long time.

We will be regulars at these events from now on!!! Xx

over a year ago

Me and my wife had a great time. Music was on point. Lots of friendly couples shame we didn’t get to talk to more. Lots of over eager guys but hey that’s club life !

See you all again soon

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Wow!. What a night. One of the best ones I've been to so far ..as always great job ladies. As above said bit too much hungry single guys and i didn't know that you could wear trainers with air bubbles in. So next time it will be air max 95s for me then ha. Single guys all over the couples room which stopped myself,my girl and a couple playing in there and left early to do just that. Someone needs to police the room. We wasn't the only ones who said that either. Apart from that it was an awesome night. Music was tun up. DJ did himself proud this time. Bashment was on point . Always

over a year ago

"Wow!. What a night. One of the best ones I've been to so far ..as always great job ladies. As above said bit too much hungry single guys and i didn't know that you could wear trainers with air bubbles in. So next time it will be air max 95s for me then ha. Single guys all over the couples room which stopped myself,my girl and a couple playing in there and left early to do just that. Someone needs to police the room. We wasn't the only ones who said that either. Apart from that it was an awesome night. Music was tun up. DJ did himself proud this time. Bashment was on point . Always "

Appreciate the brilliant feedback. Also appreciate critisism, but if we aren’t told on the night, we can’t do anything about it. You know what I’m like, I woulda turfed the single guys out no problem!!

Everybody that comes KNOW that it’s a couples only room and we do tell newbies that on tours. Regulars know that it’s a Couples only room too. When we do patrols, if we see any single guys in there, they’re told to leave. The rules are there and these are ADULT parties. We expect ADULTS to adhere to the rules, we shouldn’t need to police the room. It’s a huge club and we do try our best to be all over the place throughout the evening. Believe it or not, 90% of the single guys that we have removed from the room in the past say that ‘couples invited’ them in there... Go figure... I know it still doesn’t make it right though!!

Once again, we do need to be told on the night if there are any issues as you know we wouldn’t just ignore anybody with a problem. We’d deal with it straight away.

over a year ago

"Wow!. What a night. One of the best ones I've been to so far ..as always great job ladies. As above said bit too much hungry single guys and i didn't know that you could wear trainers with air bubbles in. So next time it will be air max 95s for me then ha. Single guys all over the couples room which stopped myself,my girl and a couple playing in there and left early to do just that. Someone needs to police the room. We wasn't the only ones who said that either. Apart from that it was an awesome night. Music was tun up. DJ did himself proud this time. Bashment was on point . Always

Appreciate the brilliant feedback. Also appreciate critisism, but if we aren’t told on the night, we can’t do anything about it. You know what I’m like, I woulda turfed the single guys out no problem!!

Everybody that comes KNOW that it’s a couples only room and we do tell newbies that on tours. Regulars know that it’s a Couples only room too. When we do patrols, if we see any single guys in there, they’re told to leave. The rules are there and these are ADULT parties. We expect ADULTS to adhere to the rules, we shouldn’t need to police the room. It’s a huge club and we do try our best to be all over the place throughout the evening. Believe it or not, 90% of the single guys that we have removed from the room in the past say that ‘couples invited’ them in there... Go figure... I know it still doesn’t make it right though!!

Once again, we do need to be told on the night if there are any issues as you know we wouldn’t just ignore anybody with a problem. We’d deal with it straight away. "

What’s the situation with the chill out room?

over a year ago

"Wow!. What a night. One of the best ones I've been to so far ..as always great job ladies. As above said bit too much hungry single guys and i didn't know that you could wear trainers with air bubbles in. So next time it will be air max 95s for me then ha. Single guys all over the couples room which stopped myself,my girl and a couple playing in there and left early to do just that. Someone needs to police the room. We wasn't the only ones who said that either. Apart from that it was an awesome night. Music was tun up. DJ did himself proud this time. Bashment was on point . Always

Once again, we do need to be told on the night if there are any issues as you know we wouldn’t just ignore anybody with a problem. We’d deal with it straight away.

What’s the situation with the chill out room? "

Situation?

It’s just a chill out room. Quieter music, can easily chat, somewhere to sit away from the ‘nightclub atmosphere / dancefloor area’.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Once again, we do need to be told on the night if there are any issues as you know we wouldn’t just ignore anybody with a problem. We’d deal with it straight away. "

Yes i understand that totally hun. And must be hard to be everywhere at once. Hence we didn't make a big deal of it and just left. I can get a couple asking a male to join them in there,even though there's other rooms but the amount of guys in there did not equal the amount of couples,so even if 1 or 2 were invited by couples the rest surely weren't. But oh well. You live and learn .

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

The Chill out room is open to all.

Re the Couples Room, bottom line, we need to be told. We have a couple of guys helping on the door, so constant patrols are almost impossible in such a vast club, and we rely on the goodwill of those attending to let us know if any issues at all. If you spot it, tell us....thanks in advance.

over a year ago

Yes i understand that totally hun. And must be hard to be everywhere at once. Hence we didn't make a big deal of it and just left. I can get a couple asking a male to join them in there,even though there's other rooms but the amount of guys in there did not equal the amount of couples,so even if 1 or 2 were invited by couples the rest surely weren't. But oh well. You live and learn . "

Couples shouldn’t be inviting them in anyway. And even if they do the guys should say no!!

I’ll speak with the owners and see if we can figure something out to stop it. Bloody rule breakers spoiling something so simple

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Yes i understand that totally hun. And must be hard to be everywhere at once. Hence we didn't make a big deal of it and just left. I can get a couple asking a male to join them in there,even though there's other rooms but the amount of guys in there did not equal the amount of couples,so even if 1 or 2 were invited by couples the rest surely weren't. But oh well. You live and learn . "

The Couples Only room, is for "Couples Only". Those who arrive as a couple, and are a couple tomorrow. Not for singles and couples to hook up together on the night and use it as a room. If we catch that occurring, we stop it. two "single" members, does not make a couples membership.

over a year ago

We’ve had a quick chat and the best thing we can do is REMIND all guests at next BMFC that the couples room is for COUPLES ONLY!

It’s a simple rule.

Any singles found in there during the evening will be told to leave the club. Hopefully it’ll deter them from going in there. And if not, it’s a hard lesson learned!

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"We’ve had a quick chat and the best thing we can do is REMIND all guests at next BMFC that the couples room is for COUPLES ONLY!

It’s a simple rule.

Any singles found in there during the evening will be told to leave the club. Hopefully it’ll deter them from going in there. And if not, it’s a hard lesson learned! "

By *parkle7Woman
over a year ago

Yes i understand that totally hun. And must be hard to be everywhere at once. Hence we didn't make a big deal of it and just left. I can get a couple asking a male to join them in there,even though there's other rooms but the amount of guys in there did not equal the amount of couples,so even if 1 or 2 were invited by couples the rest surely weren't. But oh well. You live and learn .

The Couples Only room, is for "Couples Only". Those who arrive as a couple, and are a couple tomorrow. Not for singles and couples to hook up together on the night and use it as a room. If we catch that occurring, we stop it. two "single" members, does not make a couples membership. "

I get what your saying. But how do you police that?!!

Are u saying two people who meet on the night in the club can’t enter the couple room ?

Or anyone who isn’t married or hold a couples account can’t enter??

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

The Couples Only room, is for "Couples Only". Those who arrive as a couple, and are a couple tomorrow. Not for singles and couples to hook up together on the night and use it as a room. If we catch that occurring, we stop it. two "single" members, does not make a couples membership.

I get what your saying. But how do you police that?!!

Are u saying two people who meet on the night in the club can’t enter the couple room ?

Or anyone who isn’t married or hold a couples account can’t enter??

"

Can't really. Unless they pay someone to sit in the chill out area and now and again enter the couples room.

Two people who meet on the night aren't a couple are they,so why should they be allowed in there?.

I Think it's pretty fair don't you?.

Is that your definition of a "couple"?. Someone who meets another single on the night?

By *parkle7Woman
over a year ago

My question was in response to this :

So are you saying - it’s ok for two singles to arrive as a couple to use the room?? (Obvs as well as couples!!l)

But not 2 people who have known each other for years, or maybe months, who meet up in the club that night, to enter the room??

It’s not clear cut - I thought, maybe wrongly it seems, that as long I was in a couples room with a guy then I was following the rule of clubs and their couples room!!

over a year ago

Easiest thing to do is have a Noah’s Ark rule.... people can enter the room in twos and leave in twos. Then you’re catering to all types of couple wether married or long term relationship/ buddies etc, and won’t get a disproportionate number of single guys in that room (which I’m guessing is the point of that room in the first place)

over a year ago

Situation?

It’s just a chill out room. Quieter music, can easily chat, somewhere to sit away from the ‘nightclub atmosphere / dancefloor area’. "

Sorry I should have been more clear.

I was only asking because there was a mini gang bang in the corner. I get that people can do what they want it just didn’t seem like a chill out area.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Easiest thing to do is have a Noah’s Ark rule.... people can enter the room in twos and leave in twos. Then you’re catering to all types of couple wether married or long term relationship/ buddies etc, and won’t get a disproportionate number of single guys in that room (which I’m guessing is the point of that room in the first place)"

Noah was a clever man lol. But makes perfect sense. It's about overwhelming numbers of single guys just lurking and wanking. Many were not even playing and were hoping to be invited to play by a couple or two couples

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"My question was in response to this :

So are you saying - it’s ok for two singles to arrive as a couple to use the room?? (Obvs as well as couples!!l)

But not 2 people who have known each other for years, or maybe months, who meet up in the club that night, to enter the room??

It’s not clear cut - I thought, maybe wrongly it seems, that as long I was in a couples room with a guy then I was following the rule of clubs and their couples room!! "

That's not what happened though hun. So while you are right to a certain extent. If the rules state couples as in a relationship why don't people abide by those rules. Because it doesn't suit them?

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Situation?

It’s just a chill out room. Quieter music, can easily chat, somewhere to sit away from the ‘nightclub atmosphere / dancefloor area’.

Sorry I should have been more clear.

I was only asking because there was a mini gang bang in the corner. I get that people can do what they want it just didn’t seem like a chill out area. "

Chill out just means away from the main areas. Don't think it means no sexual activity in there . How you choose to chill out is your business no?

over a year ago

"Easiest thing to do is have a Noah’s Ark rule.... people can enter the room in twos and leave in twos. Then you’re catering to all types of couple wether married or long term relationship/ buddies etc, and won’t get a disproportionate number of single guys in that room (which I’m guessing is the point of that room in the first place)

Noah was a clever man lol. But makes perfect sense. It's about overwhelming numbers of single guys just lurking and wanking. Many were not even playing and were hoping to be invited to play by a couple or two couples "

Telling ya, I’m a genius

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Easiest thing to do is have a Noah’s Ark rule.... people can enter the room in twos and leave in twos. Then you’re catering to all types of couple wether married or long term relationship/ buddies etc, and won’t get a disproportionate number of single guys in that room (which I’m guessing is the point of that room in the first place)

Noah was a clever man lol. But makes perfect sense. It's about overwhelming numbers of single guys just lurking and wanking. Many were not even playing and were hoping to be invited to play by a couple or two couples

Telling ya, I’m a genius "

Let's not get ahead of ourselves my dear haha

over a year ago

Telling ya, I’m a genius

Let's not get ahead of ourselves my dear haha"

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Telling ya, I’m a genius

Let's not get ahead of ourselves my dear haha "

By *parkle7Woman
over a year ago

"My question was in response to this :

It’s not clear cut - I thought, maybe wrongly it seems, that as long I was in a couples room with a guy then I was following the rule of clubs and their couples room!!

That's not what happened though hun. So while you are right to a certain extent. If the rules state couples as in a relationship why don't people abide by those rules. Because it doesn't suit them?"

So you mean just couples in a “loving relationship” can enter the couple room??? Does that go for every club or just Xtasia!!

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

[Removed by poster at 14/06/18 12:38:31]

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Lots of questions from folks which is great. Bottom line, everyone gets a tour of the club when they arrive for the first time, and the rules are clearly explained to all. The Chill Out lounge, is quieter music for the evening, a great social area earlier on, and then later, do expect to witness play going on...its fine everywhere in the club except on the bar top, lol. As for the Couples room, again we clearly tell folks that its for couples, those who hold a couples membership together and who are couples tomorrow morning still, don't team up as two singles to make a couple....not what we expect, there's plenty of other rooms for just that. Its catering for those who get out on a Friday night, but don't want singles involved. Pretty simple really. We police it with spot checks through the evening, and also hoping, as per the original postings, that people tell staff if it's being abused in some way. It's just one room in a big club, so shouldn't be any need to make use of it by singles. As for other clubs....who knows, always best to ask a member of staff rather than get it wrong!

Post new Message to Thread