FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

6th November - MILF MONDAY @TOWNHOUSE "Charlotte's Masked Birthday Ball" 2nd thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

10.30am til 3.30pm

Hello again Ladies and Gentlemen. You are all cordially invited to attend November's filthy Milf Monday @TOWNHOUSE- Simply the busiest and the best daytime event in the North!

So it's my birthday!!  And what better way to celebrate than with a lavish soirèe in my favourite club?!

I'm a huge fan of big, beautiful balls so that's why we're rolling with a mysterious masked ball theme this month.  I'm thinking more masquerade and Venetian style masks rather than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Scream.  Although feel free to style it out your own way!

Just  £10 entry for everyone

***** Any of our ladies who come in masks will bag themselves  FREE ENTRY*****  Why not go one step further and dig out your favourite posh frock? I'm always so impressed by the efforts that some of you go to for our themed events.  Absolutely amazing!  Men are certainly encouraged to wear masks too.  It would very much add to the intrigue!

If you'd like to attend then please comment below in this forum and we'll be sure to add you on to our guest list.  Please be aware that this event is GUEST LIST ONLY.

This is a daytime event for ladies and couples who want to meet single guys. Some of our girls are greedy too, so we aim for a 3:1 guy/girl ratio at their request.

We cap numbers at 100 to make it pleasant and comfortable for our guests, therefore this is a strict GUESTLIST ONLY party. Please only place your name on the list if you can definitely make it as places are in demand; we have a 3 strike rule for people who continuously waste places.

NON MEMBERS/NEWBIES - You are MORE than welcome to the club and I'll be happy to give you a tour of the place and answer any questions you may have on the day.

You will just need to bring some photo ID with you AND something with your address on.  NO ID = NO ENTRY!  Townhouse members, just bring along your membership card.

Feel free to post in the thread, make some friends and get yourselves all excited for our "Masked Birthday Ball" MILF MONDAY!

Charlotte

xxxxxxx

The not so small print….

You will need a £10 deposit for your locker key/bar tab which is offset against your bar bill. Townhouse has a very cheap licensed bar to keep you refreshed throughout the day, so please leave your own drinks at home. Towels are available or you can bring your own.

Please DO NOT park in Bookers car park or the car parks of other local businesses.  Parking enforcements are operating in the area so please be aware of this.  There is plenty of on-street parking in and around Union Street.  Please be considerate to local resident's (no obstructing driveways etc).  Thank you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erby dazzlersCouple
over a year ago

belper

Hi,

I know it’s a bit last minute but could you put us down please.

Many thanks x

over a year ago

"Hi,

I know it’s a bit last minute but could you put us down please.

Many thanks x"

Last minute plans are often the best

Added!

See you tomorrow xx

By *ucky78Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Jumping on

By *ave100051Man
over a year ago

chester

Hi. Know list is closed but did I see on thread that reopens Monday. If so can I be put down as reserve

over a year ago

"Hi. Know list is closed but did I see on thread that reopens Monday. If so can I be put down as reserve"

Our reserve list is very long. You're highly unlikely to get a space I'm afraid x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

says it all really x

By *tagandDoeCouple
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Have fun today ladies, hope you all get spoiled rotten

By *uch_of_a_minxWoman
over a year ago

everywhere

I was down as a maybe but I’m going to have to send my apologies, I’m not too well this morning and wouldn’t want to spread this lurgey around, have fun everyone xx

over a year ago

Going to cancel coming along today, feel like absolute crap!

Really don’t want to pass on any lurgy to anyone

Have fun people

By *hingy2Woman
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Sorry guys I cant make it

By *irty Boy-123Man
over a year ago

wirral

Hi I know its late are there any spaces left.x

By *tongueMan
over a year ago

Holbeach

Hi Ive just sent a private pm to you about today.

Ady

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Just reminding everybody of our 3 strikes rule for cancellations as it blocks places for others

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'm having a cheesy 80s music day in the bar today!! lol

By *uch_of_a_minxWoman
over a year ago

everywhere

"Just reminding everybody of our 3 strikes rule for cancellations as it blocks places for others

"

Genuinely sorry, really not well enough to play out today x

By *irty Boy-123Man
over a year ago

wirral

Oops silly me just read a previous post about the list being now closed.Should of applied earlier.Appologies for being dumb.Bows head in shame.x

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Although todays MILF Monday is a great day, we have a 2:1 guy to girl ratio. We had a record number of no shows/last minute cancellations which has blocked places for so many other people. Our email and phone has been red hot with people who were trying to get a place today, yet I knocked them back because you had booked a place.

56% single male no show

50% female/couple no show.

Like I said, still a brilliant day and lots of flushed faces and wobbly legs, but this number of no shows is unacceptable really as it's unfair to your swinging buddies on here.

Every person (male and female) who didn't show is getting a strike and for some of you that will be your 3rd and final strike and you will not be placed on any other Townhouse lists.

To all the people who wanted a place today and we had to knock back, I am terribly sorry and I will also apologise for those who wasted the place you could have had today.

Please only take a place if you can definitely make it. We will not be taking maybes again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who did come along to MILF Monday today and made it yet another amazing day xxxx

over a year ago

Well I for one had a mindblowingly amazing time and definitely was one of the ones leaving with flushed face and wobbly legs. Hot sweet tea required at least twice.

Tis a real shame that people just seem to either bottle out or never actually intend to show up and therefore waste places for genuine people.

I look forward to the festive Milf Mon, see you then if not before!

By *aris_trojanMan
over a year ago

york

Great day again today. Thank you to every one for making it a fab day.

By *wales-maleMan
over a year ago

gronant

It was a fun day at my first milf Monday today. It was a quiet day because of the no show but still had fun.

Thanks everyone

By *ucky78Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Thanks for a great day I really enjoyed myself and loved the dark room

I would like to hold my hands up and say it was me who abused that guy but in my defence he did come back 3 times and left with a smile on his face xx

over a year ago

Well I had an amazing day today.

Obviously quality over quantity today...and I had a few luscious men to satisfy me.

Great music and brilliant company at the bar.

So many people missed a superb day...but more yummy men for me..lol. Xxx

By *radyReynoldsMan
over a year ago

London, Wales, Travel

Thanks for a great afternoon at my first Milf Monday. I'm definitely up for more. Until next time.

Brady.

over a year ago

Thank you to everyone who did turn up today. I loved the masks! I hope to see you afain next month xx

over a year ago

Is the list open yet lol ??

over a year ago

"Is the list open yet lol ?? "

Lol. I'm actually opening the list early for next month as it's set to be a busy one. Details to follow in the bext day or so xx

over a year ago

Haha it'll be here before you know it, see you there with baubles on

over a year ago

So I couldn't wait any longer. Here's the details for Dec....

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/696762 x

Post new Message to Thread